• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Down/On Going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Question is simple. Is this project up or is it down? If it's down. Then is there anyone out there who would be willing to continue it? If so, I'd like to continue this and be one of those who would be willing to do so with some help from others.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there. Please, visit - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/beta-2player-exodus-campaign-246535/ - That's how I do "my kind of" 2Player Campaigns. Unfortunately, I do not know how to do "save/load triggering". If there is anyone there who can do it for me. Well, check me out.

Last edited:
Level 3
I noticed him being online this morning too. Regardless, its pretty obivous he dosent have time to work on this. I remember him giving out a beta for a 90% finished mission one Blood elf like half a year ago. The first mission should easily have been out by now if he had even a faint time to devote to this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.