• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone want to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Cool. Should we arrange a time to meet on Bnet?

EDIT: I just added you as a friend on Bnet. When are you usually online?

Last edited:
Level 4
I'm available to play, but I'm only Samuro on US East. That name is someone else on the other servers. We'll have to play on USEast or I'll have to make another account with a different name.

Level 16
I'm available to play, but I'm only Samuro on US East. That name is someone else on the other servers. We'll have to play on USEast or I'll have to make another account with a different name.

actually if you get a site like Makemehost it will host the game, and it doesn't matter what gateway you play on.

I host co-op maps with alot of friends from the hive here. They play on Europe server while I play on Lordaeron, yet we can still play in the game cuz a bot does the hosting :)

Level 11
My nickname is "Lazarator" on GameRanger. Whoever wants to play with me, please add me so we can have some fun playing these great maps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.