• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3: The Rage of the Firelands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
hryn8h.png

Warcraft III: Rage of the Firelands is Dungeon map you play alone and you are here to save the world from its Distruction.After Defeating Ragnaros he healed with years in the lava and when he finally healed himself he came back but now with the plan to destroy the world.So this wont be 100% similar to World of Warcraft one here it will be better.Yea you read good The instance will be long.Also it will be RPG because of the size of the Bosses and there will be quest to get your reward and become stronger so you can kill Ragnaros.

Firelands contains seven Bosses:
Lord Rhyolith (Idea : Done\ Encounter : Done)
Beth'Tilac, the Red Widow (Idea : Done\ Encounter : Done)
Alysrazor (Idea : Done\Enconuter : Done)
Shannox, Kennelmaster (Idea : Done\Enconuter : (Done)
Baleroc, the Gatekeeper (Idea : In progress\Enconuter : In Progress)
Majordomo Fandral Staghelm (Idea : Done\Enconuter : Not Started)
Ragnaros, the Firelord (Idea : Done\Enconuter : Not Started)
Volcanus (Idea : Not Started\Enconuter : Not Started)

1. Somewhat epic [Dragonwrath, the Tarecgosa rest] questline. (With cinematics, special effects etc.)
2. Some side quests (Like “Find-and-Kill”, Time-run, etc.)
3. WoW-like Dungeon Journal for every boss. Not the complete tactics (Do this, then do this, after it do this, etc.). Only boss abilties and adds.
4. Nearly all items will have 4.2 icons (Other will have WC3 icons)
5. Glyphs You can choose 6th ability yourself, according on your em... playstyle. I tried to not make “overpowered” glyphs. They are somewhat equal.

Landscape : 90% (Nexus and minor decorations for later locations left)
Characters : 100% (Trigger abilties, glyphs, models, etc.)
Bosses : 4\7
Items : 70% (Tier, drops from later bosses and Dragonwrath line items left)
Dragonwrath, the Tarecgosa Rest questline : 6% (Texts written in WordPad)
Trash : 75%
Side Quests and DJ : 35%

mm4ykn.png

34srtc3.png

Warrior : Shry Stoneguard. (Tank)

Mana System : 100 mana, regenerating when War is attacked.

Victory rush : Strike empowered by Shry's victory lust, which restore his health. Damage : 260. Healing : 15% of Warrior's hp. CD : 28 sec. Rage : 75.
Shockwave : Creating a crushing shockwave, dealing damage to everyone, who stands on it's way. Damage : 300. CD : 21 sec. Rage : 45.
Challenging Shout : The closest 5 enemies are forced to attack Warrior. CD : 1.2 sec. Rage : 15.
Shieldwall : Heals and reduces all damage taken by Warrior. Healing : 12.000. Armor bonus : 20. Duration : 14 sec. CD : 180 sec. Rage : 100.
Cleave : Warrior strikes with such force that he damages multiple enemies with his attack. Damage distributed : 50%.

GLYPHS

Glyph of Rage - Glyph of Command shout. Increase allies' speed for 2 times for 8 sec.
Glyph of Valor - Glyph of Last Stand. Invulnerability for 3 sec.
Glyph of Protection - Glyph of Antimagic Fortitude. Permanently decreasing 12% of incoming magic damage.

28soakj.jpg

Druid : Uldurien, the Moonrain (Healer)

Healing Touch [autocast] : Healing target ally. Healing : 300% of int + 300. CD : 1.6 sec. Mana : 135.
Rejuvenation : Heals a target friendly unit over time. Healing : 450 per second. Duration : 13 sec. CD : 6 sec. Mana : 350.
Blaze of Elune : Druid calls upon blessing of Elune. Her light fully replenishes life of Druid's allies. Life Restored : 38.000. CD : 78 sec. Mana : 750.
Enlightement : Druids uses all reserves of his power, to replenish his mana. Mana restored : 15.000. CD : 140 sec.
Tranquility : Causes rains of healing energy to pour down in a large area, healing friendly allied units. Healing : 650. Duration : 18 sec. CD : 120 sec. Mana : 1000.

GLYPHS

Glyph of Rage - Glyph of Treants. Summon 3 treants, who will heal your allies.
Glyph of Valor - Glyph of Moonlight. Creating a pillar of light, healing allies standing in it
Glyph of Protection - Glyph of Nature's grace. You move and your hp regenerating faster
2ebfpy8.jpg

Rogue : Arhsad sin Olviar (DPS)

Mana System : Energy : 100 mana, restoring when attacking enemies via autoattack.

Vendetta : Double-hand strike, ripping the flesh of target and stunning it if it's not a boss. Damage : 180% of Agi. Duration : 8 sec. CD : 45 sec. Energy : 50.
Bloodletter : Strike by a hidden dagger, leaving a bleeding wound on a target. Initial Damage : 75% of Agi. DoT : 20% of Agi. Duration : 15 sec. CD : 17 sec. Energy : 50.
Fan of Knives : Arhsad hurls a flurry of knives, damaging nearby enemies. Damage : 350. CD : 15 sec. Energy : 50.
Armor Sunder : An ultimate strike, sundering the target's armor. Effect : -7 armor. Duration : 18 sec. CD : 120 sec. Energy : 100.
Swift hand: Gives a chance to do more damage on an attack. Chance : 11.30%. Damage : 2.8.

GLYPHS

Glyph of Rage - Glyph of Grenade. Throwing an explosive into your enemy, dealing damage to his nearest allies and slowing them.
Glyph of Valor - Glyph of Smokebomb. Throws a smokebomb at position of caster, bliding near enemies, decreasing their attack power.
Glyph of Protection - Glyphs of Recuperation. Heals you with every attack.

2gwxh86.jpg

Mage : Siro'vien, the Netherblaze (DPS)

Frostfire bolt : Launches a bolt of frostfire at the enemy, which stun it if it is not a boss. Damage : 120% of Int. Duration : 8 sec. CD : 30 sec. Mana : 125.
Frostbite : Hurls a frozen bolt which deals large initial damage, and then deals damage over time. The freezed unit has its movement speed slowed for a short duration. Init. Damage : 80% of Int. DoT : 20% of Int. Duration : 12 sec. CD : 35 sec. Mana : 125.
Mana Drain : Transfers mana between the Mage and a target. Mana Drain : 680 per 1.2 sec. Duration : 30 sec. CD : 80 sec. (Bosses are not depend on mana, so it's will not change fight.)
Time Warp : For 18 seconds main attributes of mage's allies are increasing. For additional information type "-glyph". CD - 5 min. Mana : 800.
Gives special buffs for following classes :

Rogue - +185 Agility.
Mage - +185 Intelligence.
Druid - +2500% Mana regen rate.
Warrior - +25 armor.

Presence of Nether : Increases the damage of the Mage's attack by adding nether power. Bonus damage : 80. Mana cost : 140.

GLYPHS

Glyph of Rage - Glyph of Firenova. Dealing damage and stunning (bosses are unstunnable) al enemies in big range.
Glyph of Valor - Glyph of Elemental of Water. Creating Elemental of Water, who will fight on your side for 18 sec.
Glyph of Protection - Glyph of Concetration. Gives a chance to do more damage on an attack. Chance : 9%. Damage : 200%.

SPECIAL ABILITY
Tarecgosa' Wrath : (Exchanging the Presence of Nether) : Increases the damage of the Mage's attack by adding Tarecgosa' power. Bonus damage : 130. Mana cost : 0. Enjoy the legendary staff.

Why only 4 characters? So, there is no place for more, and more possibilities for the encounters, based on character abilties. (Rogue’s AoE and Armor Sunder, Mage’s slowing for example)

There will be 5 side-quest (except the Dragonwrath chain)
You can complete any 3 from 5 possible quests. Rewars are :
1. Tier Gloves added to a vendor.
2. Tier Shoulder added to a vendor. (Token of Fiery Champion REQUIRED)
3. Tier Chest added to a vendor. (Token of Fiery Champion REQUIRED)

Tier Helmets will be rewarded to a party after Volcanus(Dragonwrath Chain) kill.

*Token of Fiery Champion is an item, dropping from Baleroc, the Gatekeeper and Majordomo Fandral Staghelm.

fbyy6e.png

Lord Rhyolith : Rhyolith is one of the most ancient elementals in existence, born from the primordial fires that forged Azeroth itself. He is responsible for the creation of new elementals in the Firelands and still possesses a searing hatred of the titans for what he considers monumental arrogance in relocating him.

LORD RHYOLITH ABILTIES

Phase 1 : Nuisances, nuisances!
- Obsidium armor : Invulnerability.
- Crushing stomp : Dealing 900 damage to all enemies, also first stomp creating 3 volcanos and each each next stomp (from 2 to 4) will awaken a volcano, wich will erupt, dealing damage to random target (every active volcano erupts on each stomp), 5th stomp will make all active volcanos erupt. And each next from 6 to 8 stomp will explode 1 of volcanos, creating a crater, which deals 250 damage to every enemy on each Rhyolith's stomp.
- Spawn elementals : Spawns sons of Rhyolith to help him.
-- Fragment of Rhyolith. 5 units. 900 hp.
--- Fiery explosion : When Fragment of Rhyolith dies, it's explosing, burning 1 stack of Rhyolith's armor.
-- Spark of Rhyolith : 1 unit. 4.600 hp.
--- Fiery explosion : When Spark dies, it's burning 5 stacks of Rhyolith's armor.
- Fuse : When Rhyolith's armor reach 60\40\20, his molten armor will form into Liquid Obsidian creatures, which will head to Rhyolith, and if reach him - merge with his armor, raising it on 10 points.
Phase 2 : BURN!
- Molten armor : Rhyolith's armor is crashed, making hum vulnerable to attacks.
- Immolation : Every second deals 350 damage to all enemies.

Lord Rhyolith Tactics

Phase 1 : Nuisances, Nuisances!
During the first phase boss is invulnerable and just walking from one side of his Plateau to another, periodically spawning 6 adds (5 smaller and 1 bigger one) and stomping, awakening or erupting Volcano\Crater. Each time Rhyolith's armor reaches 60\40\20% he will spawn two Liquid Obsidian creatures, which will head to him. If they reach Rhyolith, they will merge with him, restoring 10% of his armor each.
Phase 2 : BURN!
After Rhyolith's armor downed to 0%, it will completely melt down, showing his body of liquid magma. During this phase you have to quickly kill the boss, before your healer runs out of mana. Nothing hard at all.

Beth'Tilac, the Red Widow : Matriarch of the Cinderweb Brood, Beth'tilac and her merciless offspring sate their appetites by sucking the magma and fire from the corpses of elementals. To provide her broodlings with added sustenance, Beth'tilac has woven a network of incendiary webs throughout her lair to trap unsuspecting prey.

BETH'TILAC ABILTIES

Phase 1 : Cinderweb (100% - 25%)
- Ember Flare : Burning 30% hp of Widow's enemies.
- Burning meteorite : Creating a mark under random player. after 5 seconds it will be striked by meteorite, dealing 1.400 damage to all - near players.
- Swarm : Summons 5 Cinderweb Spiderlings and after 14 second Cinderweb Drone at random coccon in bottom of Beth'tilac area.
-- Cinderweb Spiderling - 5 units. 360 hp.
--- Swarm : Presence of spiderling increases movement and attack speed of all allies.
-- Cinderweb Drone - 1 unit. 2000 hp.
--- Consume : When Drone reaches Beth'Tilac, she consumes him, restoring 50% of hp and triggering Smouldering Devastation.
- Smouldering Devastation : When Beth'tilac's hp reaces 75\50\25% she uses her full power, to decimate all enemies in her line of sight after the timer expires.
-- Uncrushable stone : You can hide behind one of stones at enter to Beth'Tilac's lair and survive the apocalypse.
Phase 2 : Widow's Frenzy (25% - 0%)
- Call for Royal Guard : Widow spawns 2 Royal Guards, which has too much hp to be killed.
- Ember Flare : Burning 20% hp of Widow's enemies.
- Widow's Curse : Every second deals damage to tank.
-- Unstoppable Curse : When tank is dead, Beth'Tilac starts to deal damage to all her enemies.
- Widow's Frenzy : Every 10 seconds, Curse of Widow becomes stronger. 0-10 : 2%\2s, 10-20 : 4%\2s, 20-30 : 7%\2s, 30-40 : 11%\2s, 40-50 : 16%\2s, 50-60 : 21%\2s.

Beth'Tilac Tactics

Phase 1 : Cinderweb
First phase goes through 100% to 25% of boss health. During this phase she will periodically use not-deadly abilties - Ember Flare and Burning meteorite. But other two should have a closer look :
Smouldering Devastation : Each time Beth'Tilac's hp reaches 75\50\25% or she consumes Cinderweb Drone (later about that) she will start casting Smouldering Devastation : After 18\15\12 seconds massive armageddon will crush upon her platfrom. There is only one way to survive this : hide behind one of stones at very entrance of her location. (Cause of some confuses about that, they will be marked by floating text now.)
Swarm : Beth'Tilac spawns pack of spiderlings at one of sacks and drone after few seconds. After spawning Drone he will head to Beth'Tilac, and if reaches her, she will consume him, restoring hp and triggering smouldering devastation.
Phase 2 : Widow's Frenzy
After 3rd Smouldering Devastation (triggered by Drone consuming are not counted.) Beth'Tilac will fall into frenzy. Spawning two major adds and starting channeling Widow's Curse at tank. (More about it in Dungeon Journal).

Alysrazor : When Ragnaros's forces surged into Mount Hyjal, the green dragon Alysra betrayed her allies and helped liberate the traitorous archdruid Fandral Staghelm. As a reward, she was purified with fire and reborn as a fearsome fire hawk.

ALYSRAZOR ABILTIES

Phase 1 : Voracious Hatchling
- Voracious Hatchling: 1 unit. 29.000.
-- Fed: Recently eat a worm, attack speed and armor decreased.
-- Tranquility: Worm is ready to fall into tantrum.
-- Tantrum: Worm is wery hungry! Attack speed and power increased.
- Plump Lava Worm: Inv.
-- Consume: Hatchling consumes a worm. If he is in tantrum he becames tranquil, or if he is tranquil he becames fed.
- Skytalon: 1 unit. 3200.
-- Incineration: Deals 450 damage per 2 sec.
-- Meteorite: Crushing a metorite on a random enemy, dealing 1100 damage.
- Blazing Power: Creating a Flame of Alysrazor, killing any enemy who stands near it.
Phase 2 : Death from skies!
- Meteorite crush : Dealing 10000 damage to random enemy, divided honestly between nearest allies.
Phase 3 : Burnout.
- Burnout: Alysrazor is out of power. She can't move or fight.
-- Blazing ember: Every 2 seconds restore 2 molten power.
- Skytalon: 4 units. 1250.
Phase 4 : Reborn in flames!
- Blazing ember : Every second restore 2 molten power.
- Flame buffet : Dealing 1800 damage to a random enemy.
- Flametalon : Dealing 350 damage with every attack. Damage increases each time when boss attacks.
- Blaze of Glory : Instntly burn the whole party. Requires 100 molten power.

Shannox : The flamewakers are among the most feared elemental guardians in the Firelands. Shannox is no exception. Serving as the chief hunter and kennel master of Ragnaros's hell hounds, Shannox patrols the elemental realm with his two most ferocious beasts: Riplimb and Rageface.

SHANNOX ABILTIES

Phase 1 : Tear them down! (100% - 30%)
- Arcing Slash : 10% to deal increased damage and leave bleeding wound on enemy, which deals damage over time.
- Flaming trap : Throws an explosive, which burns target enemy, dealing 650 damage verey 2 sec for 14 sec.
- Crystal trap : Throws an explosive, which encases the target in a block of magma crystal, preventing all actions for 8 sec. After 25 sec hero imprisoned in crystal will die of asphyxiation.
- Explosive trap : Throws an explosive to Shannox' pet : Riplimb, creating an explosion which deals damage to all nearby enemies and creates consuming fire, which deal average damage every 0.3 s to all nearby enemies.
- Riplmib and Rageface : 16000\12000 hp.
-- Ferocity : Rageface attack random player, changing his target every 45 sec., when Riplimb chooses one target and will attack it until it die.
--- Face Rage : When Rageface changes his target, he will charge to it, stunning it. After charge, Rageface will start mauling new target for 650 damage per strike until his target is dead, or he receives 1800 damage.
--- Limb Rip : 8% to deal increased damage and leave bleeding wound on enemy, which deals damage over time.
- Frenzy : If one of Shannox' pets dies, he will rush into frenzy, increasing his attack speed on 15% (stack for each dog).
Phase 2 : Step off! (30% - 0%)
- Frenzied Devotion : If Rageface or Riplimb faces Shannox' wounds, they will fall into frenzy, increasing their attack speed on 1000%.
- Magma Rupture : Shannox drives his spear into the ground dealing damage to all nearby enemies and creating consuming fire.
- Arcing Slash : 15% to deal increased damage and leave bleeding wound on enemy, which deals damage over time.

dvn6n8.png

256fp1g.jpg

2rwwzvb.jpg

330ffr4.jpg

21oa91d.jpg

35co5jb.jpg

2v3rlzm.jpg

Support this project by adding this into your signature:

Last edited:
Level 24
Nice idea you've there ;) Even though I dont really like the boss combination since some of them are enemys. If you want my opinon you should keep to the bosses in the world of warcraft raid since it's called rage of the firelands and not rage of the randomly picked characters.

Level 11
yea but where can i find all the models??? and yea i dont play Cataclysm so i dont know them can you tell me where can i find them???

EDIT: ok i found who are the bosses in the instance but i cant find modeler or the models to put them in map so the list stays.

Last edited:
Level 24
look at the hiveworkshop here is alot of nice models and if you dont find any you can put up a request.

Level 11
i founded good models but ill change this map TO RPG and singleplayer because i founded WOW models but the size of the models are incredible big so guess ill make it RPG for one :) so anyone that is willing to help me..

Im planing to make a big alliance city that will give quests and the final quest should be to kill Ragnaros means the instance :) so anyone that can help me with

Coding and anyone who knows to make Good quests im here for it ;)

EDIT: After a lot of thinking.. Stormwind will be made and you will get quests there and teleport to Fireland to do the quests to level up.

Project will be freezed because we have otehr team and making Campaign ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Like I said in your other thread, stick with one project for awhile. This is either the 4th or 5th project I've seen you start, all within two months.

Level 11
Like I said in your other thread, stick with one project for awhile. This is either the 4th or 5th project I've seen you start, all within two months.

Wrong!!!

actually this is fourth...

The Prophecy of Kannel - campaign just the intro is released and the triggerer is on vacation so its freezed

Goblinia ORPG - havent founded terrainer so its stopped and will be never be created.

The Rage of the Firelands - When i have more time ill create it ;)

Unknown Project - its secret project and it will be made because i allready founded team actually im not the leader of the project.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Wrong!!!

actually this is fourth...

The Prophecy of Kannel - campaign just the intro is released and the triggerer is on vacation so its freezed

Goblinia ORPG - havent founded terrainer so its stopped and will be never be created.

The Rage of the Firelands - When i have more time ill create it ;)

Unknown Project - its secret project and it will be made because i allready founded team actually im not the leader of the project.

Its not wrong if I had "4th or 5th" that means it could be either, therefor its not wrong.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

auctually i never Started Goblinia ORPG so its 3rd ;)
Foronisus said:

By saying you "stopped" work that means you started work which means you "Started Goblinia ORPG" which then means it was 4th.

Level 24
I didn't quite understand where you going to have the Sin'dorei as a part of the Alliance? Last time I checked they didn't really like the humans since Garithos planned to kill them all.

Level 24
Even though the terrein is not in quality of the best terreiners I must say it dosent look to bad att all you got something there and dont waste it ;)

Level 24
I cant wait to see Alyszrazor she's my favorite boss in wow (after Malygos ofc.) I really hope she's just as in wow blowing you up in the air creating fire tornados and so on :)

Level 11
:) :D omg im really happy to see how much people are wanting this project but belive me i dont have that much time to make the new version so fast so check the AoS map its really great too... after i make the AoS maybe ill try to bring you the new version of this or maybe ill finish the new version and than ill make the AoS ... im going through plan i need to fix some mini erors and also i think ill add 1 boss to this version or maybe more i dont know also ill add Enchanments System.

Level 24
Just remember to make the Terecgosa questline as good as it is in WoW because trust me in WoW it's bad @$$. Because nobody makes something half good of Malygos daughter.

Level 11
nope it wasnt true here are my true projects

The Prophecy of Kannel - campaign - released cinematic
The Rage of the Firelands - released Alpha Version
League of Champions - in construction
Td for Contest - in cunstruction i dont count the one i didnt started.

Level 24
He didn't steal it witheout underground permision if anything he stole it from blizzard and just because they have the same ground idea dosent mean that it's coppied from that site.

Level 1
He didn't steal it witheout underground permision if anything he stole it from blizzard and just because they have the same ground idea dosent mean that it's coppied from that site.
Man. Comprare my map topic (on Underground) and this thing.

And i didn't steal it from blizzard, just a tribute.

Level 2

..Coincidences can only go so far, when a map project has exactly the same screenshots it goes beyond a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.