• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

=+=Model workshop=+=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I'll take the forge request to, can't do the animating though =/

*The mideval doodads request wont be started until I get my pm back from the requester.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

You can do the model, then, on of us that can animate can take the model to animated
How about it?

Alright. I just finished the version without a pump. It still needs a smoke particle effect added.
I'll work on the pump version in a min.

When they're both done I might upload them to the models section (with credits ofc.)

Attachments

• Forge.jpg
    Forge.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Forge.mdx
    16.9 KB · Views: 71

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Finished with the bellows version, same deal as the last one. Needs particle effect and animations.

=P I think I did fairly well with the in-game textures this time:ogre_love:

Attachments

• Forge 2.mdx
    25.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Forge2.jpg
    Forge2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 287
Level 9
Type:Unit/Hero
Refrence Pic:
catj.png

Other:Even in the picture is black and with some spots... i would like it to be white, simple white and the body shape should be somewhat the same.
Texture:Any
Animations: (only if you can do all of them) Walk(runs), Stand(stands and balances its tail), Attack(hits with a paw), Spell(roars), Birth(grows), Death(falls on one side).

Level 9
yes actually. i'm trying to make a yu gi oh base gameplay in warcraft.

because most card game maps on the map section have a really different gameplay so instead of finding one, i'm trying to create one. lol

Level 4
Type: scratch
Category:unit
Texture: any (sure default from any animal such as bear or wolf)
Reference: Just a realistic kitten. Young, with lazy movement.
Action-Kitten.jpg

images

Animations (maybe most needed): attack (2,3), dead, walk
Animations: walk fast, attack slam, channeling, stand swim, walk swim, sleep, spell, spell swim
(MAYBE it should use bear animations & body parts)

EDIT: I noticed w3.player's worldofwarcraftcat model...
it is still different from mine cos of animation style and age (i need a kitty! not mature cat :ogre_rage:)
EDIT2: the cat time

Level 13
Request:
Name: Digging Machine
Category: Unit
Reference: Can have a dig animation,also,the moving animation too.
Picture:
1111536_digging_machine.jpg

Here already have a digging machine,but it look not good,because it dun have animation,so i requesting a new digging machine,also,i want it have dig animation,thanks for help.
+REP

Level 4
i don't want you to edit wow model... or i do? im sorry?
i just said w3.player wants model that is similiar to cat model from wow.

Level 9
I did not want a wow model... absolutely not! i only want a normal cat... it should be made from the start... not based on a bear or wolf or something... (if you can of course... if not you may use a wolf as base).

EDIT: :)) actually now i realise... MilloCz, you thought that photo was from WoW? well it's not... it's from the Tom and Jerry map :p.

Last edited:
Level 4
I did not want a wow model... absolutely not! i only want a normal cat... it should be made from the start... not based on a bear or wolf or something... (if you can of course... if not you may use a wolf as base).

EDIT: :)) actually now i realise... MilloCz, you thought that photo was from WoW? well it's not... it's from the Tom and Jerry map :p.

i know its from tom and jery map, but it uses same model as cat from Wow, you foo <3
i sent you link + screenshot on your last thread

edit: and im so sorry for "spaming" your workshop, rysnt

Level 3
Rifleman No Gun
Type:Edit
Category:Unit
Texture:Rifleman (guessing)
Reference: Rifleman
Other:Could I Have a hand attachment where the gun was? ~thanks~

(did i do that right? just edited what somebody else said)

Level 7
Hey, I'm making a Nerubian map and want something classy for the hero. So I scanned Wowwiki in hope to find something and, well here is my request.

Type: It wont really matter, but if possible scratch.
Reference Pic: Here
Other: Animations for move, attack etc. pretty much making a new unit.
Texture: As long as it looks like the pic, i don't care, but truthfully i would say Crypt Fiend, probably.

Level 16
Ahoy, I want to make a request. It's a very old one and still noone tried to make that...
Could someone make this model please? I am making an OPRG and I need a model from an MMORTS called "Dreamlords". The model called "Whipping Sorrow" looks like this:
2cmozr6.jpg

Type: Scratch
Unit: Hero
Others: It has a Floating animation in the game. Also, it's a girl ~.~ The attack animations should be the ones of the Demon Hunter and for Death animation I thought something like the Lightning Revenant, She drops her weapons then disappear or something.
I don't think the texture would be hard because it's there in the pic ~.~

Level 10
Hey, I'm making a Nerubian map and want something classy for the hero. So I scanned Wowwiki in hope to find something and, well here is my request.

Type: It wont really matter, but if possible scratch.
Reference Pic: Here
Other: Animations for move, attack etc. pretty much making a new unit.
Texture: As long as it looks like the pic, i don't care, but truthfully i would say Crypt Fiend, probably.

I'm not sure if this would work but, here is a model that is kinda similar. Please note I did not make this model.

Attachments

• Tanatos.zip
    260.9 KB · Views: 67

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Be patient...
We overloaded right now
ANNOUNCEMENT
Workshop will not take any request until half of the request has been done
Thanks

I'm still accepting doodad model requests, I haven't heard back from the medieval models requester yet =/

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I left a PM, it gives you a big message that you've received the pm though. So that request is in my waiting list until the requester PMs back with the textures he/she said he/she would supply.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Klayton's request was finished and pmd to him.

Level 16
Ahoy, I want to make a request. It's a very old one and still noone tried to make that...
Could someone make this model please? I am making an OPRG and I need a model from an MMORTS called "Dreamlords". The model called "Whipping Sorrow" looks like this:
2cmozr6.jpg

Type: Scratch
Unit: Hero
Others: It has a Floating animation in the game. Also, it's a girl ~.~ The attack animations should be the ones of the Demon Hunter and for Death animation I thought something like the Lightning Revenant, She drops her weapons then disappear or something.
I don't think the texture would be hard because it's there in the pic ~.~
Oh, also a few other things just ran through my mind ~.~ Could you add the Lich cast and channel animation? Also when the lich is channeling, it has a little white-lightblue globe effect on it's hand. Could you change this one to a bright green one?

Level 18
Job wanted: Merger, skinner, animator
Refrence model: See Arisaitou's models
Activity Time: 3PM-10PM (+7GMT)
Activity Day: Saturday to sunday, and holidays.

Arisaitou is actually my friend which quit hive after a few weeks - -"
and his model that he submitted are all actually animated by and skinned by me, the meshes are his.Since he uploaded it without my permission, it's fine since i'm a close friend to him.

Level 17
Job wanted: Merger, skinner, animator
Refrence model: See Arisaitou's models
Activity Time: 3PM-10PM (+7GMT)
Activity Day: Saturday to sunday, and holidays.

Arisaitou is actually my friend which quit hive after a few weeks - -"
and his model that he submitted are all actually animated by and skinned by me, the meshes are his.Since he uploaded it without my permission, it's fine since i'm a close friend to him.
accepted!
:)
Welcome great animator, izanagi!

Level 18
can the dueling arena be the next one?

lol. need it more than anything. : ))

May i work on it? i'll be gladly to

can you tell me what does it look like? what kind of animations? the shape?

it will be done in 30 minutes if you give me a detail explanation
(And if it's very complicated(or hard) it won't take 30 minutes, but MUCH longer)

Level 9
sure.

here are the details

here is the model i've requested. Dueling Arena(first picture)
•as you can see on the picture, for both players there are 10 boxes
•please make the boxes fit this model (actually i can change them in object editor, but make them able to fit so if i used a certain size, there won't be any extra spaces.. i think you get the idea right?)
•the total size of the model doesn't matter as long as its well made.
•i'm not sure about changing the model size in warcraft can affect model texture in game, because its going to be as big as around 19x22 of my map. so if its possible to make it big in your [modeling tool], please do so.
•the shape is rectangle
•i don't have any plan for this model to have any animation, but if your planning to, then, in the original yu gi oh, when a monster is summoned, lights come out from both post (i don't know what its called).

if you have any more questions. feel free to ask, since you accepted this request that made me happy : ) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.