• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zerglot

My Infested Zealot :D! I took parts from the Marine and created this... You could even call it a beauty!

Nuff said, Dependencies are only the basic WoL i believe.

Due to recent events, I would like to notify people that I do not like my work being published elsewhere. In other words, no swiping, swiper.

Keywords:
Protoss starcraft Zergified zealot infested zergalot star craft statharas
Contents

infzeal.m3 (Model)

Reviews
20:23, 2nd Jul 2011 Dr Super Good: Resource appears useful and works.

M

20:23, 2nd Jul 2011
Dr Super Good:
Resource appears useful and works.

Level 27
Wow, I really like how the hands turned out! Only concern I have is the left leg - it looks kinda bad, but I guess you can immprove it easily!

You know, some kind of infested Immortal or something as addition to this one would be awesome, plus kinda more lore wise - Immortals are cybernetic machines, controlled by wounded Protoss inside. Now imagine if that protoss got killed and some zerg organizm creeped in and replaced him, and the grew all those tentacles and junk...

Level 1
I would love to use this in my map, people like you just inspire me. It is often people like you that make a game realy great. Like Garrysmode, or rpg games like Oblivion or Fallout. It sucks without all the awesome stuff normal people make to the game.

GJ

Level 1
I like where you added the infested parts of the Zealot, and it makes it look like the infested Terran model and the zealot were both infested by the same thing. :O

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Hybrids are merged Zerg and Protoss with both DNA working in tandom. This is not natually possible and required the skills of the race that created the Protoss wielded by the very guy who made the Overmind to carry out. Further more the Hybrid are imbuned with dark energy from the Void.

Hybrids are merged Zerg and Protoss with both DNA working in tandom. This is not natually possible and required the skills of the race that created the Protoss wielded by the very guy who made the Overmind to carry out. Further more the Hybrid are imbuned with dark energy from the Void.

OK, Then.

Level 2
I would really need a version if this model with a dark body.
Can you do that pls?
Edit:
Nevermind, I managed to modify the texture.

Last edited: