• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Real Life [For Morons] 10.05c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MAP CREATOR

Real Life [For Morons] Originally by MoronSon0FBoron . Harken_Hell
Version Revived Back BY Shadowraze . GrandKaiser! :goblin_yeah:
MAP DESCRIPTION

Inspired by Lord Johnathan's Real LiFe Map.
Explore the whole cities with cops killing around, terrorist bombing the building, alien ravaging the civillian and MORE! Crimes is everywhere in this city and with more than 14 involving jobs, 14 properties to buy and plenty of other things to do! Explore everthing that Real Life has to offer!
Hope You ENJOY! :goblin_yeah:

CREDITS

I Have Use Many Model From HiveWorkshop Model/Icon Sections.
Thanks To skrab. SD_Ryoko. Draelren. ket. Just_Spectating. Fingolfin. Reliy. Zombie. The_Silent . HappyTauren . inhuman89 & AlienAntFarm For All The Icon and Model.
IF I Forgot Someone. :vw_wtf:
Please Tell Me So I Can Credits Them To This Map!
Thank You!
The CITIES
198744-albums4014-picture37713.jpg

In War3
198744-albums4014-picture37714.jpg

The CATHERDAL
198744-albums4014-picture37715.jpg

The GHOST CHAMBER!

198744-albums4014-picture37738.jpg

SHIPYARDS

198744-albums4014-picture37739.jpg

THE POLICE ROAD-BLOCK!
198744-albums4014-picture37737.jpg

-Interact range IncreaseD
-Fixed a few bugs
-Change Icon for most passive icon
-New model/icon/skin stuff

TexT For Downloader
Any Comments? Suggestions? i Would Like To Hear Them.
REMINDER
This Map Is Updated/Improved BY Shadowraze!
Keywords:
loap, real life [for morons], morons map, shadowraze, real life, rlfm, map.
Contents

Real Life [For Morons] 10.05c (Map)

Reviews
23:26, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment Update: Date: 2011/Oct/22 18:03:55 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Other: If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map...

M

23:26, 25th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Comment
Update:
hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/22 18:03:55
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: It has come to my attention that you have actually taken another user's map and only changed very minor things, things that any user could change and if that is true, then I'm afraid your map will have to be rejected due it being almost exactly the same as the version made by the previous author.

Level 1
Man I have a problem with this map if i go to buy wapons i cant because when i use the ability to talk nothing happens

Level 2
same problem with rolphoe only this time it's not the weapon shop, but the landlord to rent motels or apartments.(you should really remove the counter or make the interact ability long range)

Level 6
Hey jus wondering how do i get the mafia?

yea i found danny boy but whr is the drugs??? (if u can put a screen shot 4 it 4 the drug location thx)

Level 1
Robbing the bank is basicly impossible. I know of course it's supposed to be difficult but it's way too hard. Getting into the bank and bringing the gold home is NOT the difficult part but once you get the gold safe at your appartment/hideout/house/mansion(wherever you intend to hide yourself untill the cop calms down and you can use the gold) then S.W.A.T officers start spawning everywhere and alone the S.W.A.T officer is stronger than your villager is so you cant actually rob the bank unless you have 5 of those 900 gold guards you hire at the mafia to protect you while you're hiding from the cop

I suggest you either nerf the S.W.A.T Officers or you just completely remove the spawning of them and then replace the spawn event with something else

Once you've robbed the bank and you've safely made it to your house/appartment/hideout sometimes the S.W.A.T Officers accidently spawns on the walls making it impossible to kill them unless you have gun

The television is cheaper than the cellphone?

You can't close the medium house from inside because the close switch is fogged over.
Same thing with the large farm you have to stand at a certain spot in order to open the gate (you will probably find alot of similiar issues with other houses aswell)

You might want to update the "Lodging" under F9 it says houses cost half the price they actually cost

6. When buying a small house it says "<Name> has bought a smalll house" spelled with 3 L's

When you reach around 45 mana it gives you a message saying "Be careful, if your mana drops below 35 you will get tired and start losing health" and then you lose like 10 health points eventhough your mana is at 45 not 35

SUGGESTIONS

You should make some kind of system so you can allow other players to open the doors in your house so that your family or room mate can open the door instead of having to ask you all the time

Same thing with the cars you should make some kind of system which allows you to pick people up so you can drive them around eventhough it's your car

Otherwise LOVELY MAP! extremely few bugs despite the size of the map. It's alot more balanced and organized compared to Life of a Peasant 5/5

Last edited:
Level 6
Hey
i think you should read carefully what danny said. that drug is inside the broken toilet located near the park. ;)

Yeah?? Well if i still cant find it (or the toilet) i might nid some screens

BTW Best LOAP map :D

100/5

[EDIT] Umm i cant find the broken toilet......... can you put some screen shot on pls?

Last edited:
Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Good terrain
- Very original gameplay
- Fun map to play
- Has a quest menu

Negative features:

- Some sort of multiboard that would display certain information about your character could be added

Additional Information / Conclusion:

Overall a very nice map, has room for more things though.

Rating: 4/5
Vote for:
Approved

Level 2
This game has many great possibilities, you can either take jobs and rise through the ranks
Find Secrets ..Shhhh!
the thing that really makes wanna play it again is that it really has a Real Life Feel though most of the stuff here are not really true and are fictional
Come BACK!! to the REAL WORLD!
I hope you keep working on this game and please post if you updated the game
Original creator was:MoronSonofBoron but since he has stopped updating the map it was continued by Shadowraze though you still got to give him some credit for making some updates.

Level 2
I found some bugs
1. the milk machine and egg collector at the large farm doesn't work
2. if you upgrade at the rancher near the small farm it will upgrade the large farm's and if you upgrade at the rancher near the large farm it will upgrade the small farm
3. the ufo are stuck in the church by the two flags at the left exit of the church
4. when you press escape twice when you leveled it won't stop it will just keep adding to your stats and your stuck with the pop up
5. when you attack the cops they wont put you in jail
7. the middleman dont work infront of the large farm
8. the house cost twice more than the price in the quest tab

:D

Level 1
Err, please update the map.
In late game, I can't even do any drug-running.
There were too many police cars out there.

I suggest you to put some mafia guy out there to clean the road.
(I am a Asian, sorry if my English is not good)