• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[D]ragon[T]ales Fantasia I

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My second peice of ORPG map which I hope people would enjoy it. Any suggestions or ideas please tell me so I can improve my work. ^^

-Its an ORPG map.
-Save Load system is 100% working.
-Custom Models and items.

I'm not quite sure that my map design is great but as i mension that any ideas for improvement please tell me. Ideas about map design would be great for my improvement.

Keywords:
Fantasia, DragonTales, ORPG
Contents

[D]ragon[T]ales Fantasia I (Map)

Reviews
23:42, 25th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 3
My second peice of work which I have improve from the map. I have learn something alot from making this map. Any suggestion or Ideas please tell me so i can make an improvement.
Any thing that you think this map could be added please tell me.

Some map design ideas would be great for my map improvement.

Level 3
Dragons & ORPG's. I need no more reason to test this.

I will bring any good ideas i have to the table, but some screenshots and a changelog should help.

P.S.---> I'm not one of the ppl who don't test until description is good. :p

[--EDIT--](Day after first post)

Because of Time i had only 3 hours to test 3 games and because of time now i have to rate this quickly. Hopefully i will be able to edit this rating later. 7.5/10 . biggest thing to fix is that on single player the red players wisp is trapped. To do anything i had to quit and restart as blue player.

Last edited:
Level 2
theres a bug that makes the portal not working on the furbolg dungeon i cant get out after that and start playing over like some of the portals doesnt work