• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Bosses v.4d

Reactions: jxtranghero
Official release is here. Enjoy.

Legendary Bosses is a map where your goal is to team up with random players or friends on a quest to slay bosses and acquire fancy loot. The map is for 5 players and has features like save/loading and an item-type limitation that allows you to wear 1 helm, 1 armor etc. Playing with friends with Teamspeak, Ventrilo or Skype is extremely helpful especially for the later and harder bosses as Teamwork is going to determine how far you go. Also, playing with friends is just more fun :) .

Legendary Bosses is a map that I made and used to update about 4-5 months ago. It got a lot of positive feedback and was holding on the top 5 maps for a long time which was quite an accomplishment for me since it was my first serious project. Then with the release of Starcraft 2 I thought that WC3 will slowly start to die out so I move on the Galaxy Editor, but found out that I dont have the patience to learn how to work with it properly. Now after so much time I decided to pick the map back up, polished it a little, balanced it and stuff, but still this is a Beta version because there is lots of improvement to be done.

The action takes place inside a dimensional prison where the worst of all evil beings and bloodhungry Gods were kept, but then the 4 Saviours who were keeping everything in balance died and now 5 brave souls must enter the bodies of one of the greatest soldiers who were once defeated in battle.
For information and history of every boss just enter the F9 menu ingame.

Elementalist - A ranged DPS/Support. Very useful in groups for AoE, heal and Mana Regeneration Aura. Also a beast in PvP if played correctly.
Difficulty: |||
Tauren Clawmaster - A Tank/Support melee. Extremely friendly to healers and spellcasters as he can burn his mana to regen the mana of everyone around him. His mana does not regenerate, but it "goes up" with every hit he deals. Also cannot go past 100.
Difficulty: ||
Light Soldier - A melee Tank/Healer. Useful in any kind of scenario no matter what boss you are doing. He is an amazing party member to have in a beginner's group as he can tank extremely well and keep his allies alive. Currently the easiest tank due to his Defensive Stance.
Deadeye - A ranged DPS. This hero might seem easy, but using his spells to their full potential might training time. His pure damage style is unique for the map as most of the other heroes are used for DPS and Support at the same time. Experiment with different item combinations and spell combinations to find the most effective way to DPS with this beast. Deadeye is one of the deadliest PvP opponents to go against if played with some brainz.
Spell Hunter - A melee DPS/Support. This aswell is one hero that takes time to learn how to play efficiently. Playing him as a pure DPS won't be as helpful for a group as his spells don't allow him to deal high amounts of damage, but playing him as a Support/DPS hybrid will have amazing results.
Difficulty: ||||
Priest - A ranged Healer. If you are not willing to have atleast 3 Support heroes in your group than the Priest is a must-have. Healing is what he is born for, but don't be fooled - his PvP is not just Hits+Heals... If played correctly, he can carry out an entire group without using any Support heroes in the party.
Crypt Knight - A melee DPS. This hero is build for pure DPS and PvP, but he can use his stun or sleep to kite bosses or take care of Adds. He can be used for offtanking on some bosses as he can easily reset aggro with Impale if someone other than the tank is being chased. If using a correct build, this machine is unstoppable in PvP.
Difficulty: |
War Captain - A melee Tank. This is a hero that is perfect for people trying to learn the art of pure tanking. Taunt and War Stomp are an excellent way of taking back aggro when the boss is after someone. Can also be used as a DPS if needed.
Shaman: A ranged Support/DPS/Healer. Probably the hardest hero to play efficiently, the Shaman is the most useful Hero available due to his ability to be needed on any kind of boss fight. Not only does he have 4 Totems that he can manually summon that give buffs or Regenerate mana and health, but his feral spirits can offtank adds or bosses if needed for a few hits, his Shamanic Touch can heal or deal damage depending on the target, and his AoE spell that also slows the target - perfect for kitting around. Mastering the shaman takes some time, but is worth it. Can be amazing in PvP aswell.
Difficulty: |||||

war32011022423532645.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
war32011022222020536.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
war32011022423511995.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
war32011022423524369.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for the bad screens. I will upload more once I remember to start Fraps while playing.

Beta1: First Beta version release.
Beta2: Fixed Spell Button Positions, Higher Drop Rates, Fixes a few bugs and glitches.
Beta3: Changes Boss Armor Type, Dragon Potions can now be used, Scroll Buffs now stack with Roar and other Hero buffs, Drop rate of later bosses is about 10% higher, Deadeye doesn't have a helm between his feet anymore, very small balances changes and added some new abilities to some of the Harder bosses.
Beta4: New Spell Hunter Model, new War Captain model, new spell for Elementalist that replaced Crafted Lightning, Buffed Troll Tribes encounter and changed some stuff of the latest bosses.
Beta5: War Captain model made bigger, Elementalist new spell that replaces Napalm Strike, Last 2 Bosses have a new fight Mechanic aswell as the Archangel, you will not be attacked anymore in the Item Destroying zone and it will soon be removed.
Beta6: Fleshward Immolate working, Buffed Cho'Lizein Spells, Fixed Unlimited lifes at Deathscream, Al'Konos now has Rain of Fire.
Beta6.5: Fixed the Deathscream Life bug, Fleshward now working properly, Buffed Cho'Lizein's spells and T'Xaniz will not take away Medallions when he dies anymore
Beta7: Fixed Medallion bugs, War Captain has a new spell, Spell Hunter has a new spells, Elementalist has a new Spell and Deathscream now working properly - you have 1 wipe available!
Beta8: Every class has 1 more spell that doesnt need to be leveled (except the Tauren), Spells have been improved and some spell have been replaced, Legendary mod has been removed, Elementalist's Offhand item has a different effect now.
Beta8.5: Replace the WoW-ripped model of Jah'Zodeth.
Beta9: Critical from Axe of the Strong fixed, Fleshward Dreadking hopefully scripted 100%, Increased damage of Cho'Lizein's Impale, fixed minor bugs and messed around with the terrain.
Beta9b: Changed the model of T'Xaniz, making the map smaller, changed the model of the Light Soldier, Changed the model that Tentacle of T'Xaniz.
Beta9c: New Nature Protector mechanic and reduced CD on Wound Poison.
Official Release: New Story on every boss - more interesting and simple, New boss - Hemez.
v2a: New Boss, Fixed Frost Armor Hotkey
v2b: New War Captain spell that replaces his Body Bash
v2c: Buffed Arcane Disruption, Buffed Ball Lightning, fixed Redempticon's range of auras on the ground, decreased Jahguards' movement speed from 50 to 25
v2d: Fixed Holy Items, Magical Pen Walls can now be destroyed, Elementalist can now save after casting Ball Lightning
v3b: New Boss, Crafted Items now work properly, Ball Lightning CD is now 8 and more small bug fixes
v3c: Fixed Trolls enter bug, Haset's spells work fine now and Remmock does his DoT and drops the right items.
v4a: new boss and a lot of fixes (will add boss history later today)
v4b: fixed the damage reduction from armor, new Deadeye ability that replaces Shadowstep, fixed Spirit Attunement for Light Soldier
v4c: new Elementalist spell
v4d: Spiritual Attunement revamped, Lifestone now works (hopefully), reduced bonus armor from Flame to 4, decreased the Movement speed of Death balls in T'Xaniz's room from 150 to 90

Useful Beginner Information

• Map must be played with a minimum of 4 players. Max = 5 Players
  • You cannot kill every boss in 1 game - Bosses don't always drop items you need.
  • Investing Marks of Legends for Potions is worth it. Boss Drop > Shop Items
  • Try the first bosses in this order - Leafprince, Snowfall, Sorangar and Trolls.
  • Farm these bosses 3-4 times because after that it gets hard. You will need full gear from them.
  • The best Hero combination for beginners is:
    Clawmaster+Priest+Elementalist+Shaman+Spell Hunter

FAQ
1. How much bosses are available at the moment?
2. Does the map support Player vs Player combat?
-Yes, there are 3 Battlegrounds where you fight for Medallions of Courage in a Free for All style battle.
3. Is there a save/load system?
-Yes. Thank you TriggerHappy!
4. Is there a system that allows the Hero to wear only 1 helm, 1 armor etc.?
-Yes. you can only wear 1 Armor, 1 Helm, 1 Main Hand and 1 Offhand. The other 2 slots are for Potions, Keys and other miscalenous items.
5. Does the game require dedication, skill, good Teamwork and even TeamSpeak for any kind of success?
-The first 4-5 Bosses can be done without a problem, but the later encounters, especially the last 2-3 Bosses require knowledge of the fight, advanced unit control and yes, TeamSpeak is required, because typing takes too long sometimes and 1 mistake can be critical or can even cause a wipe.
7. When is the Official Release of the map going to happen?
-When I can play it and not find any bugs or when people stop reporting bugs. I'm hoping this can happen in the next 2-3 weeks or sooner since me and my little "guild" haven't yet made it to the later bosses.

Videos:

Please post down any bugs you find and post your thoughts on the map.

Keywords:
legendary, bosses, boss, epic, fight, troll, highlord, lord, king, god anyvia
Contents

Legendary Bosses v.4d (Map)

Reviews
22:43, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
Level 1
I dislike the lack of screen-shots and the change-log. If it's based on another map (even if it's yours), it should contain some "real" information about what you've modified from the previous prototype.

Level 1
I want report a little hotkey bug,the hero - elementalist both craft lightning and Arcane explosion are with hotkey ''E'',the lightning says in the description that it is with C,but it isn't,it's not a big problem,but it is very annoying while you are playing with this hero and learned the both spells....

Level 4
I want report a little hotkey bug,the hero - elementalist both craft lightning and Arcane explosion are with hotkey ''E'',the lightning says in the description that it is with C,but it isn't,it's not a big problem,but it is very annoying while you are playing with this hero and learned the both spells....

Thanks for the report :) All button positions of spells have been fixed.

Level 3
1st of all "Created by ActualGaming a.k.a. cl0s3dy", and the map isnt based on any other map cuz there are 100000 boss maps....

I do believe he at least was inspired by "Impossible Bosses"
To be honest I haven't really seen any other boss maps than IB anyways, except for one map I played once and it was never hosted again.

Anyways, the map looks nice from the pictures, I hope to see it hosted sometime later (Cause I can't host:vw_sad:)

Level 5
Yea Screenshots is lacking... Changelog can be updated with more upgrades of the version (if it has off course)...

But i will test it anyway, if find bugs, i will report to you :)

Level 7
Hi again,About the hero Elementalist,Crafted Lightning and the Arcane spell are based on 1 spell.So when i click to cast the Arcane spell if the lightning isn't in CD,it casts the lightning.No matter if i use hotkeys or not.Just wc3 can't detect what spell i'am casting because they are both based on 1 spell.I had this problem too in my map.You must remake 1 of the spells and base it on another spell.If u are too busy i can do it for you in demo map and send it to you.

P.S : I like the map and i vote for approval :thumbs_up: :xxd:

Level 4
Well I didn't actually make this on purpose, but now I like the idea that Arcane Disruption must come before Crafted Lightning that's why I left it like that and wrote in the description of one of the spells that one must come after the other.

Level 7
Crafted lightning never comes after the Arcane,if i want to cast Arcane on the boss,i must first cast lightning,even if i click the arcane,wc3 casts Lightning,and if i want to run and cast arcane i can't.. because the lightning have casting time and imma die -.-

Level 2
amzing map!i really like this map's boss fight
i think the only think bad in this map is heros skill cost too much mana....

Level 5
I think the lack of abilities is what makes this game a little boring late-game maybe you should make it so you have to kill certain bosses maybe different ones for other classes and get their rare items to turn into tier 2 and have the same amount of abilities but be higher level than 10 and more ability choices.

Level 4
hey xzero, nice to hear that you are playing again :)
Well I was thinking about making 1 ability that is not required to be leveled like Decurse, 1-2 second Stun and different for each class.
Also, i would like to hear if you are going to play a little more seriously again and would like to know your progress :) !

Level 5
I don't know your mapping capabilities but all of this below would make your map really good maybe you can just add some of my suggestions if its too complicated. IF you do add a backpack make sure to not let it take tomes of retraining because people would be able to change abilities in the battle.

* MOST URGENT * PUT THE ITEM DESTROYING PLACE OR THE *LEGENDARY* MONSTERS AWAY FROM THE ITEM DESTROYING PLACE BECAUSE IT BUGS OUT WHEN THEY KILL YOU THERE ALSO BUGS OUT IF YOU SAY -BASE WHEN YOU'RE IN THERE! finally found out why you couldn't destroy items sometimes....
Don't use this item destroying system altogether in my opinion use the -d1 -d2 -d3 -d4 -d5 -d6 system.

* ALSO URGENT * Elementalist's new ability instant kills bosses pretty much its super bugged it does the 50 damage per second too fast we need a new version fast or ppl will get free loot.

Advanced set items that require tokens from bosses on legendary / the last ultimate bosses would be a good idea it might affect your new abilities as well if you add any and a backpack system to carry this stuff in that also saves is needed because u have to carry that dumb key to the secret lightning boss and miss a slot as well as potions you have to carry!

Make boss fights more interesting with more abilities events etc that if you don't do you die like interrupt them etc especially for secret bosses like the spider guy I don't think he does anything but poison you and summon beetles and use carrion swarm. Most boss summons don't last long for shit stupid to attack them should make them permanent.

Yeah I started playing again with my clan, the last time when I stopped playing the farthest we got was killing the phoenix god / krakenous I don't think the gods existed when I played. But you should also add Spellpower to items increases damage of all your spells because elementalist seems useless late game against the gods either that or have tier ups increase the strength of your abilities so you can kill the gods having both spellpower and tier ups upgrading all your spells would be great. Yeah I would love you to add one spell that doesn't need to be leveled. Spellpower is fun because if feels like you are making progress not only in your stats / damage but your spells as well! If it becomes too easy with spellpower just make the bosses harder I think some of the early bosses like the druid are too easy and the secret boss in the undead place where you have extra lives is easy too. I think thats because we have a healer with high intelligence though but the druid boss for sure is too easy he should summon more than just one flame strike he should summon a ton of them all over the room then you have to stun him or find a spot where it doesn't hit asap.

• The new war captain skin is too small to be a tank you can't even target him and that skin is so lame my friends hate use the old skin because it was a bigger character looked like a tank or a make him like a cool big demonic war captain that rebelled against the gods in the jail and escaped seeking revenge and found the other classes and joined them or something like that not a dwarf hes too small.

• Secret characters that you have to unlock by defeating the last bosses or legendary bosses like collecting soul shards that you get from bosses to create them would be a cool addition as well! I also believe every class should have their own story in the quest log even if its short and cheesy like the war captains story I just told you about.

• Fix up the war captains abilities as well as the other abilities that use the same icons and sfx as warcraft 3 abilities like taunt, brilliance aura, devotion aura etc make them look cool and original item attachments JUST for the weapons would be cool but it would make the map too big =/.

• Shamans feral spirits suck so much its not even funny later on, if you add spellpower which imo is really needed it should increase the hp, damage, and armor of the summons because hes like the only real summoner right now if you do, do this then you should add a pure summoner class that has the totem spellbook but instead of totems its summons and his normal abilities you level up are usually buffs for your summons and party maybe and heals for your summons and party maybe. The feral spirit skill says it can be used to tank at times when tank is low on hp you should give them taunt and a claw ability that does some damage or x agi of your hero if possible.

Last edited:
Level 5
What server are you on and what name do you have on Battle.net? Me and my clan wanna play with you xD
I can't imagine how hard the last bosses on legendary would be and what loot they would give o_O they should give super ultimate legendary orange loot if you manage to kill them.

Level 4
Orange (Legendary) gear is only crafted items. Also, on battle.net I get extreme lag so I play on Garena. It will be so nice if you all get Garena so we can play and if you give me a Skyp, ICQ or anything like that :). And to which boss are you now ? I would really like to know that :D !
Also, after the Official release (hopefully after Beta10) there is going to be a Save code reset. Just to let you know!

Level 5
*URGENT* Now you can't go inside of undead dungeon the first time you die now it has no lives instead of 5.

That summoner class I talked about seems epic if you can make his summons stronger via his stats xD

Why did you change the war captains model in the first place older one was cooler dwarves are lame we need some giant demon or something like he was before.

Did you increase the slow time of war captains thunderclap?

Damn well I won't play until beta10 then and the clan does have garena whats your name on there?

And why the save/load code reset? I've seen games use -loadold (code here) for old codes can't you do that just have 2 save / load systems keeping the old one?

PvP system needs more working on like arena team matches 2 vs 2 capture the flag maybe and more pvp gear thats class friendly to all of the heroes the "special" pvp thingies you add will give more points since it encourages large scale pvp matches.

Also any chance of increasing the level of your hero and giving you more abilities and upgrading the old ones slightly like I said with tiering up you have to kill all of the gods or the gods on legendary collecting their items or something? Because some spells later on I would bet suck since they aren't x stat.

Fix up the terrain in the main area with the portals and fix up the terrain in general in some places :D

Add text instead of barrels to tell difficulty makes map look bad.

Make blue runes in al'konos bigger more invulnerability radius remove lamps as they mess it up limits movement.

C'thun boss takes away medallion of courages.

Last edited:
Level 4
Save/load reset might happen because lets say someone has the bugged Beta version with the Napalm strike spell and goes around soloing bosses...
Also, War Captain's old model was bugging out since Beta4 for some strange reasons, I might change it again soon.
PvP is going to be improved, but not very soon. I have more work to do before that.
About the spells - the only thing that I will do about them is that I will try to remove all Passive spells and replace them with "Active" once and every Class will have 1 spell that doesnt need to be leveled up.
My garena name is ActualGaming - Add me as fast as you can! And did you manage to kill T'Xaniz (C'Thun) ?!

To monkey890 - Yeah, I have no real work at the moment thats why Im spending so much time on this map.

Level 5
Yeah some passive skills can be overpowered like bash if you get a whole team of agility bash war captains you can perma stun bosses and use wall of corruption to heal eachother so the games really easy if you do this.
Also the C'thun boss takes away medallions when he kills you not when you kill him unless thats a typo in the changelog.

Level 4
It shouldnt take away medallions now... also - How did you manage to get to him :D we are wiping hard on Krakenous, arent even thinking of going Phoenix and might try the Archangel... :D PLS ADD MEH ON GARENAAA!
We really need tips from you guys :D Please add me on garena or create a skype just so we can talk :)!

Level 5
*URGENT* Elementalists new spell shares same hotkey with arcane disruption (E).

*URGENT* Deathscream encounter still doesn't have 5 lives you can't enter after you die once.

*URGENT* Don't put the troll bosses so close to the portal entrance once you go in you die if your a healer or weakling and can't go back in again.

*URGENT* Now you don't get lumber at all from killing players.

By spamming agility war captains they perm bash krakenous its not even fair, another reason to reset save/load codes. We've killed every boss except the last few gods no we didn't kill c'thun could though probably if we tried with our agi war capts.

You can avoid adding a spellpower stat by adding x stat abilities for every class I see you did it for elementalist now spell breaker etc needs it.

I seriously love the idea of tiering up than getting like maybe level 15 after beating the super hard bosses cuz then you will be ready for -legendary it also would
change your characters model to something cooler or just a bigger version I'd like priest to turn into kael with the floating green orbs or some custom skin.

Make leafprinces flamestrike aoe a little bigger.

I'd like to see more classes and more early on bosses maybe in the future like the summoner idea a rogue would be cool too he deals some x agi when attacking from back.
A boss idea I came up with would be fighting corrupted versions ( make them black tinted and super buffed hp and they use the same abilities as the heroes ) of some of the characters and it would be a multi-boss fight with good AI like they have a healer and a tank and dps with them. It would be the same as the troll dungeon one try but a lot harder than the trolls you should put the portal in the trolls dungeon probably. Story would be they got trapped in the prison after being defeated and became crazy and corrupted after staying in there for so long seeking for a way out.

Don't reset the codes though if people are that desperate they just get the hacked map it took me forever to get my stormfall key last time then you reset then I quit for a long time now I got the key again finally and now your gonna reset it again >< ppl will always be able to cheat if they wan't to shouldn't have other players that don't cheat pay for it.

I sent you the friend invite.

Last edited:
Level 4
Well, We currently have 4 StormKeys and nobody needs that anymore and thats from killing trolls 5 times and 5 times Ancient Stone Devourer because the drop rate is a lot higher. Also, today I will be replacing a lot of spells and fixing bugs you pointed out. And we still wipe hard on Kraken. :D

Level 5
Well first of all you need 4 war captains, and 1 blood lust / storm totem shaman. War captains need agility loot pref from ice dungeons / fuinet for +30 agi and wall of corruption to heal each other incase they get out of the stun and to give the shaman mana.
Once you have all this krak is easy modes not even a challenge because he can't hit you most of the time.

Accept my friend request and all my friends who sent you one and we can own him together :D

Level 5
Why does the war captain, a tank, have berserk?
He should have something that reduces his attack/move speed but hardens his skin or somethin...
Also defensive stance for pally is 50% chance to reduce dmg by 50% so war captain needs something to rival that skill so get rid of berserk.
God's hand should be 5x int bc holy shock is still more and same mana cost and it shud have a big cd if it doesn't so its like Lay on hands from WoW pally.
Spellbreakers heal over time should be x stats and have some regular bonus healing not x stats.

Level 4
First of all, I want the War Capt. to have more spells for dps and not be pure tanking. Also, its really easy to hold aggro with a War Capt. but with a Light Soldier you have to rely on someone else to stun or sleep etc. And I was thinking of a Lay on Hands spell that has like 5 mins CD but then on every wipe people would have to wait 5 mins to get their spell.

Level 2
i think you should make a boins system....if you have enough wood/$ you can choose to buy your hero more mana/hp/stat/upgrade skill more powerful...forever
because i think the tank job in this game is too less hp and heal job too less mana...can you exchange heal job +hp skill is the hero more spell power +more hp and i suggest priest del the +move attack speed skill and add a more powerful+hp skill or +mana skill....because priest only have 2heal skill and one heal skill only +1xx hp....its not enough for after boss fight....
and whats item Lava Essence / Purchase Enchanting Gem use for?....

Level 2
The Lava essence and the other such items - thats for you to find out ;)
Also, the upgrades seem imbalanced as hell since someone can just farm the first bosses all night and become like +150str....

you can set after fight some hard/near impossible boss can upgrade hero ....not must every boss can upgrade....and you can set a max upgrade to contral that
and i find priest after use skill Invincible ...in shop buy the buff (+speed/damge/cloth)will cancel...is that is a bug?...
also i find the light (holy)boss is too imba...it will contral hero and the hero which he contral will use skill+boss hp...eg:if the boss contral priest the priest will use +hp skill+boss hp.....and if the boss contraling your hero and you use -base your hero will miss....

i hope you can make priset more a Control field+hp skill or a Resurrection
skill because some boss is so easy to kill dps job...if one member die you still have chance to resurrection him...if you afraid it will make priest become imba you can make these skill cd longer or cost much mana
at last i hope you will make the npc shop have some more powerful hp/mp water..no only boss drop....because its really not enough ....

Level 2
if you are priest and buy (Increases the amor/movement speed/damge for 1hour in npc shop,cost 3$)after priest use skill(Activate Divine Protetion)these amor/movement speed/damge buff will cancel.....
and i have a question....is -legendary mode close in beta8?....

i have a idea for upgrade hero system......after you kill boss (JahZodeth/TXaniz orArchangel etc...)these hard boss your hero will have chance to send to a sercet room to choose upgrade skill power/max hp/max mana/move speed once(no stats)and you can set max upgrade eg:if your hero mana already 3000 you cant upgrade mana any more
i suggest you to add some powerful mana/hp water in npc shop not only boss drop..eg:+40%mana....

my last suggest is can you add priest got a powerful heal skill?...when my team fight the last 3-4 boss...heal skill and mana is really not enough....
war captains why dont you cancel its mana system...(make it mana 100 int1)because he is a tank job and for now mana is too less...

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- A lot of bosses
- Has plenty of heroes to choose from
- Unique bosses
- Good terrain
- Has a quest menu with information

Negative features:

/

Additional Information / Conclusion:

I didn't really find any bad points about the map, all I can say is keep it up!

Rating: 5/5
Vote for:
Approved

Level 7
The game overall is quite buggy. My friend used a hero with a knockback spell that could just glitch the bosses into getting stuck in the wall, and when i found him in one of the pvp arenas, he actually managed to push me out of the designated arena into a terrainless area. The abilities also didnt suit the map itself, such as silencing abilities (why would you put that into a boss fight map? that completely disrupts the whole system) and knockback abilities. Those are more for AoS and rpg maps. Also, the areas to fight the bosses were REALLY cramped and its hard to avoid abilities if you cant move anywhere.

The gameplay was okay, but i know im not going to back and play it again. After like 8 minutes of playing, we left due to being bored.