• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms V2.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is edited by dragnos/me i added new skins and chaned the terrain a bit.

Thanks to THW for skins.
Thanks to the first maker of this map.
Thanks to my little brother for this idea

Keywords:
Titan Land
Contents

Titan Land - Rise of Kingdoms V2.2 (Map)

Reviews
22:49, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 10
A few problems this map has I can see right off the bat without even downloading it:

1. The description here on THW looks terrible. All it is is credits and telling that you took someone else's map and edited it.
  2. The map size is over 8 MB, meaning it will not be playable in multiplayer (Battle.net, LAN, Garena, HeLLcraft, etc.) and most people won't download a gigantic map like that anyway, unless it's good.
  3. You don't give the original creator credit!
  4. The name should say "Edited" somewhere in it. It should not have the same name as the original map.
  5. You did not specify a type (on THW).
  6. You must credit users by name when crediting them for their resources (models, skins, icons, etc.).
  7. You may also want to add BB Codes to your description to make it look more attractive for others to read.

Try doing some of those things first.

Oh, and one more thing, it's against the rules to edit someone's map without permission and upload it here.