• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Just another Warcraft III map

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: GIANT_CRAB
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
12:04, 14th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Presentation Comment

M

12:04, 14th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Comment

Level 3
I just uploaded it for a guy to fix some triggers, it will be deleted in a hour or so :) You can test it if u want but it's just a test, im a noob in map making :ogre_hurrhurr:

# + rep for awesome test + review

Level 16
This is just spam. Please don't upload these maps here. This map breaks a few rules of the Hive; poor description; poor gameplay, map isn't completed, poor terrain, no author name, no title. This map will not be approved any time soon. Please read the rules of the Hive. Also here's what you must meet with when uploading maps:
Original Work
Maps must be significantly worked on, or entirely created, by their submitter.

Gameplay
Maps must be fairly fun and decently balanced.

Presentation
Maps must have adequate spelling and grammar. Maps must contain a valid author and map name. Maps must contain a proper description of what the map is about.

Level 5
I just uploaded it for a guy to fix some triggers, it will be deleted in a hour or so :) You can test it if u want but it's just a test, im a noob in map making :ogre_hurrhurr:

# + rep for awesome test + review

then use Pastebin instead of uploading the maps. I'm sick of this kind of spamming. Please, don't waste Hive's storage!

Level 12
overspam THW with shits =P

Thats not really nice nor was it constructive.

-Author of this map.

1) Firstly, you need to give a good description.
2) Map must be fully completed.
3) Map must contain minimum bugs and leaks.
4) We don't approve 1 minute works.
5) Author name must match uploader's name
6) Map must have a proper name, category and map type.

1a) Heres a list of bbcode to improve your description http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode
1b) Heres an example of a good description http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/restricted-complex-601-2-18-a-148004/
1c) Screenshots are optional but it will increase your download rate.

2a) Your map doesn't seem fully completed at all.

3a) Your map have a lot of bugs and leaks. Heres a tutorial that might help you clear your leaks http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/basic-memory-leaks-5889/

5a) Please fix the author name.

6a) Please fix it as well.

I did not vote and did not report the map.
No rating given to it as well.
I suggest you fixed those things up as fast as possible.

+Rep for trying out map making with WE.

Moderation

Just another Warcraft III map

Created by Unknown ; Uploaded by: ARN3IN

Please from now on use http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php for storing data!

About map:
Few bad, leaking triggers
  • Attack
    • Events
      • Time - Every 3.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Mortar Team 0002 <gen> to Attack Ground (Center of Region 014 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Mortar Team 0003 <gen> to Attack Ground (Center of Region 014 Copy <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Mortar Team 0004 <gen> to Attack Ground (Center of Region 014 Copy 2 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Mortar Team 0005 <gen> to Attack Ground (Center of Region 014 Copy 3 <gen>)
You must add/fix description, type, category!
Map terrain is bad, 98% of map is empty.
1) Firstly, you need to give a good description.
2) Map must be fully completed.
3) Map must contain minimum bugs and leaks.
4) We don't approve 1 minute works.
5) Author name must match uploader's name
6) Map must have a proper name, category and map type.
Map status: Rejected
Please if you decide to improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!

Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Thread Cleaned:
/

Level 3
Haha, omg :) Im a noob and didn't know how to attach a file in a comment so i uploaded it and linked it to a guy who was about to help me with a trigger. Can a mod or something delete it? How do you delete it? :D