• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help teach me to draw an anime cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi ive been trying to draw some anime cats. And well its not going so well so i was gonna ask for some help.
So can somone give me a basic guide on how to draw a cat like this
As i am new to drawing not very good at it and want to learn. Also i really dont know where to start. Ive tried the head and from the tail and the feet but im not sure. Where to start.
Great thanks if you could teach me how to draw Thanks and +rep :D ty for your time

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/161/3/0/Jayfeather_Poppyfrosts_Family_by_Paintpaw.png

Level 5
What i find best is to draw the inner features first, then go outward, otherwise you end up with a squished face. There is only a limited amount you can learn about drawing if someone tells you how. It all depends on your perception of form: if you see and think of things as flat they will be flat. Etc etc. I advise going to youtube and watching markcrilley videos if you are into anime drawing styles. Study real cat anatomy too, it helps since anime is mostly exaggeration of lines and features in things.

P.S DONT ASK HOW TO DRAW
Be more specific rather "im shit plz help plox pl0x" signals which you are giving out right now. We can't help you if you write like a retard. I have a feeling you wrote this on impulse so it won't matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.