• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UI tile Request +repp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
plz guys i need a good skin for my map.
here i have some UI parts.
top_left_frame.jpg
top_right_frame.jpg

bottom_left_frame.jpg
bottom_right_frame.jpg

left_frame.jpg
right_middle.jpg
left_middle.jpg

Plz help me :)

Level 12
I finished the bottom half, now all I have to do now is pretty much recolour the top. This is another WiP, probably be the final WiP. I gonna stop for today.
95047d1293538967-ui-tile-request-repp-undeaduitile01full.png

EDIT-I see I have screwed up the left side. I'll fix it tomorrow.

soooooo cute
keep doing :)

Level 12
I guess its better than play Stick RPG2

i got some problems:
-i dont found the time indicator UI option do change.
-UndeadUItile04 do not cover the right bord.
-when i select my hero the 'inventory Ui' become small.(look at 2 image below and see the diference)
image.jpg
trtrtr.jpg

If you can fix it :/
thanks

Level 12
You cant find the Time indicator option in the Game Interface option. You must change the path of the image in Import Manager.

Edit: found the path. here it is. UI\Console\*race*\*race*UITile-TimeIndicatorFrame.blp.
just change the *race* to the race u wanted. ( don't include the *s)

i think it could be a whole ton better. It is CnP but please, if you're going to do CnP ant least make it a smooth CnP and not have jagged edges everywhere. The borders along the bottom are extremely jagged and need a LOT of tuning up. There are so many interesting things that could have been done, but this is not well put together at all. Make it fit together nicely and then it could possibly look decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.