• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame wars RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
IC: As Riku is jumping towards the leader, he feels a strange feeling. Losing concentration momentarily,he falls onto the ground. The enemies turn and begin to attack Riku. Desperately blocking the attacks,Riku hears a voice inside his head. "Let me help you..i can give you power" the voice says. He recognises it as Dark Riku. "Predator!" Riku yells out. "I'm going to try something dangerous..but it's my last effort. If things get out of control, i leave it to you to take me down!" Riku yells. He then gives in to Dark Riku. A blast of dark energy is released, knocking several nearby enemies to the ground. In a few moments the nearby enemies are dead, killed by Dark Riku's astonishing speed. Dark Riku turns to the invaders. "You dare to try to overrun my city? You will be slaughtered without mercy!" he yells as he dives headfirst into a large group of enemies.

Level 13
IC: Predator alert and ready, watched Riku as he slaughtered the invaders without mercy or hesatation. In that instant, Predator thought to himself, "No problem, I might not be strong enough to defeat him a second time. But if he makes one wrong move, I'll definatly do everything in my power to kill him, even if it costs me my life"

Level 22
OOC: Man, my PS2 Memory Card lost.
OOC2: I'm not lazy, i'm just following the reality rule. Nintendo continent is faaaar!
IC: Sub-Zero walked through the forest, at least he reached the Nintendo continent. Now he is going to SNES city, his home.
EDITOOC: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Error_trigger, a fatal typo there. Not 'selled' but 'sold'.
lol, gotta play Minecraft.

Last edited:
Level 6
OOC: Minecraft looks pointless. Sure you get to kill zombies,but most of the time all you do is hack away at blocks lol
IC: A invader leaps at Riku from behind. Using his heightened dark senses, Dark Riku turns and stabs the invader in the centre. He then spins around and using alot of strength throws the body into a group of invaders, clearing a path to the leader. Dark Riku dashes over and attempts to stab the leader,but the leader hits Dark Riku back a few metres. "Finally, a real challenge to my power" Dark Riku says out loud. Dark Riku stands up, ready for his fight.

Level 6
IC: the leader attacks Dark Riku multiple times, but Dark Riku uses his speed and ducks and dodges out of the way of the attacks. He then retaliates with a swift kick to the leader's head, knocking it back a few metres.
OOC: RP PEOPLE XD

Level 7
OOC: Hey, It's not like i'm active on here, but i'll be even less active after this...
Gentleman, Tomorrow starts my Marine training. Yes, I'll be a professional marine. I just submitted my CW and biography. I'll get to see a real CMC-400 Powered Combat Suit and a C-14 Impaler! Isn't that cool? I'll just need to see where I'll be stationed.

Level 13
OOC: But you're only 14, how can you begin training to becoming a soldier already. Don't you need to have finished school? where do you live? D:

Level 7
OOC: But you're only 14, how can you begin training to becoming a soldier already. Don't you need to have finished school? where do you live? D:

No. I can start whenever I want, and it's not about age, it's about the structure of your body. I've got a body built like a real adult, maybe not as massive and strong as Tychus and Raynor, but I've got a body that could turn out to be a real body of a zerg killer one day.
Here's one that is surely weaker built than me, showing off the suit that Tychus (RIP :goblin_cry:) wore the whole time in SC2:

Level 7
...Bow before my awesomeness.
163714_1495891164317_1445222466_31006313_4535913_n.jpg

The middle one in the suit is me. IT does look stacked-on, but that's a real pic.

Level 7
OOC: Lol, you don't actually get to keep the suit do you?

OOC: OF course not. I'm still a noob, God knows what I'd do with it. I'm not trained in wearing it yet as well, it would be useless to me. You know, it's like the suits in Fallout 3... You need to learn how to carry it, you need to learn how to relax your muscles to that position where the suit can learn and carry out your thoughts by feeling the pressure of your heart beat... It's honestly really hard to explain if you don't wear it yourself.

Level 13
OOC: wait, I sence a problem. Your arms arn't really inside the arms of the suit are they? It looks anatomicaly incorrect, lol. They must just be at your sides. Unless you have shoulders twice as wide as the average person, and arms that are long enough to reach down to your feet, lol.

Level 7
OOC: wait, I sence a problem. Your arms arn't really inside the arms of the suit are they? It looks anatomicaly incorrect, lol. They must just be at your sides. Unless you have shoulders twice as wide as the average person, and arms that are long enough to reach down to your feet, lol.

The arms are inside the part where the suit-arms (Call it like that) are. And look at it this way: The blue parts of the arms (Biceps part) isn't the place where my arms are. The black parts, that are much nearer to the torso are. Here, I'll draw it out so you could see:
184657-albums2894-picture39614.png
163714_1495891164317_1445222466_31006313_4535913_n.jpg

Level 13
OOC:
-Tallest 14 year old in history: 206cm.
-Jaret 14: 190cm.
-Me 15 (almost 16): 183cm.
-Peper 14: 164cm.

Jaret, next year you should go for the title of tallest 15 year old :p

But I think theres maybe too much off-topic, could we continue this in VM's? That is, if you want to continue this...

Level 7
Hey, I know I double post, but it looks like everyone's stopped roleplaying... for a while. Rafia, for example, is about 12 days inactive from now on. I suggest we dump this thread until new year, when we all are ready for action. I know, it's a shame, but everything good must have pauses.

OOC: after this vacation I might not be able to go online for about 3 months... sigh...

IC:

*Sora was blinded by a bright light and then he was suddenly in a white room and a silver dragon was in front of him*

SD: "Welcome to the sacred temple"
Sora: "Sacred temple?"
SD: "This is a very sacred place that only the chosen ones can enter"
Sora: "So I'm one of those?"
SD: "Nope, not yet... But you have been called here for a special reason, which you would know once you wake up..."

*Suddenly, Sora fell asleep*

Level 6
IC: After kicking the leader back a few metres,Riku feels weakened. He feels the darkness energy inside of him leaving. A final burst of dark energy knocks the leader onto its back,before Riku is normal again. Tired and weakened,he collapses onto his knees.

OOC: So does that mean we don't continue this thing til after new years?

Level 13
Well, Dr Wigglz I'm sad to say this but Jaret has left the hive, he was pretty much the main person running Videogame Wars, creating the lore, and the ideas, so I'm not sure what we're gonna do concerning the RP/social group/and project.

Seeing as there are only about 4 of us even posting anymore, we might just have to leave this RP to die. I enjoyed being a part of this, but maybe its time for it to come to an end.

But its totally up to you guys if you want to keep this alive, if you do choose to, we'll need to find a new leader/be active/and get more RP members (if even possible)

Level 13
I would like to keep it going too, but it will be hard without Jaret.
Does anyone else have anything to say?

Level 10
Well, just logged in to tell you guys why Jaret got banned, why he left, why this, why that (Yes, I know him personally):
First of all, he told admin Ralle that he's leaving, but he's like "Emotionally" binded to this site, so Ralle should assure that he can't log in nor post anymore. Jaret purposed him to delete his (Jaret's) account, but Ralle said he couldn't but he could ban him forever. That's why he's banned... forever.
Now why the hell did he left? Well... His life's a mess lately, I've noticed that, really. He's down with emotions, and... well, the usual stuff. He's a really weird human being, he's growing up a lot faster than the rest of the Kids. He's done with the normal kid humor for instance, and prefers the more adult style of talking and living (No making fun of others, more religious (more serious), and similar)... I'm really sorry. He's really unfriendly and doesn't know to talk to people he barely knows. He's really a small-thing-looks-to-him-like-a-big-thing type of guy... WHY HE LEFT DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH ANY OF THE USERS ON THW.
Have a nice day.
Oh, and btw, about the rp... He said you shouldn't mind it that much. IF you want to continue, do so; if not, then let it die.

Level 13
If we are, we need a way to get more people. 4 just isn't enough, infact 3 until Adiktuz can be active again. Maybe open a new contruction thread? Get new characters? We could alter the story a little to make room for new characters...

Ex: after the devatation of NSES city there was one survivor, hhmmm, when sub-zero came back to the city he discovered Kratos holding out in a secret bunker or somthing, they teamed up...or during the siege of PS2 city a lone warrior arose from the croud of scared civilians, he volentered to join in the battle against the invaders...etc..

So what do you guys think?

Level 10
Hey guys, it's me, Jaret. Yea, my friend gave me the opportunity to talk to you guys... And now i see what he wrote down about me (WTF).
Ok, I don't know how the story's gonna develop or continue, and that's the problem when I think about Plok. How's he gonna continue the story without me?...
Ok, let's see... Make Plok be now a guardian of the city of NES, citadel defense planner, and strategist. So this way he's gonna be a NPC.
And yes, the best thing now to do is to create a new construction thread, maybe I'll return one day permanently again ^^...

Level 6
Alright,somebody create a new construction thread. I'll re-post the description and profile of Riku,maybe i'll spend more time on it this time.

Level 10
Here's Jaret again, yea... I know. This way I'll never let go of the hive :(
But nevermind that now. I'm working on a new sprite, and I like what I'm seeing. Strangely no one made some decent side-scrolling sprites for the marines from Starcraft. I find them fascinating, so I am making some. The running anim. is complete, from what i can see. I'll upload it when I'm done shading. The starcraft marines will be the main tier 1 units for the good side. I'll be making ODST-sprites as well later with the same walk cycle, and eventually the heroic Spartans. And, of course, the mass effect units as well :D Yea, I'm kind of more space-ic lately ^^
And I'm thinking about, when I'm done with the sprites, when We're done with this RP, of making a movie-version of it. Yea, one-and-a-half hour of pixel mish-mash. I know how to do them, and they're gonna be great.

Level 13
So who is going to create the contruction thread for us? Not me because I suck at organizing :(

EDIT: yeah it looks good Jaret ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.