• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SIGNATURE SHOP] - Come In For A Cool Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dab

dab

Level 10
i would like to make a request:

Name: Wratox
Background: link
Theme: Stargate Universe
Base Color: Dodger Blue (#1589FF)
Signature or Avatar(?): Signaure
Effects:Whatever you like:wink:

oh, and make the size whatever fits

Name: Wrator
Request: Signature.
Time-when-done: N/A.
Information: None.

Preview:
Link: wratox.jpg

Note: This might not be the best quality images I can produce, but due to the long waiting line that need to be shortened, it probably won't be either.
Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

dab

dab

Level 10
Name: Rpgman509
Background: Dice
Theme: Role Playing
Base Color: Black/Orange
Signature or Avatar: Both if Possible if not just Signature :ogre_haosis:

Note To You: It seems to come out much better when you add your personal thoughts so please change it however you think it will look better Thanks SO Much!

Name: Rpgman509
Request: Signature + avatar.
Information: N/A.

Preview: rpgman509.jpg
Link: signature.png + rpgman509.jpg

Note: This might not be the best quality images I can produce, but due to the long waiting line that need to be shortened, it probably won't be either.
Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:
Level 9
NOthing I want changed but I was wondering if I could Request having it in avatar form too... Like maybe not the dice but the Jester with my name across the bottom smaller? That way I would have a good avatar if you cant thats ok but either way your an amazing Sig maker!

dab

dab

Level 10
NOthing I want changed but I was wondering if I could Request having it in avatar form too... Like maybe not the dice but the Jester with my name across the bottom smaller? That way I would have a good avatar if you cant thats ok but either way your an amazing Sig maker!

That sounds simple enough. Give me 2 minutes and I'll update the form with the avatar also :)

Level 9
Make Sure to put this in the Gallery people need to see your amazing work!
---------------
Yes, the wait was worth it!

Dab I would like you to know the Bladetitan guys are only saying that Because it is their opinion. My opinion is that it is epic and thanks you so much!

Last edited:
Reactions: dab
Level 8
OK I am back again! And... I'm really sorry to ask for another signature, I feel like a jerk asking you to do even more work after you already gave me an awesome sig, but my vision of a new RISK has changed and so must my sig!

Name: Draenor RISK (and in subtitles, smaller print) A world reimagined...
Background: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051215222913/wowwiki/images/b/b2/Outland.jpg
Theme:
Base Color: For the color I was thinking something light blue, like this. Also, if you could give the text Draenor kind of a washed up effect, like what happens when you dip paper with ink on it into water, where the ink bleeds out except I'd like the ink to have a more faded look on the edges rather then a real defined one. Then the word RISK would not have that same washed up look but look more like this and the color would be more of a darker shade of blue, something in between this and this.
Sorry if this is too specific.
Signature or Avatar(?): Signature
Effects: I would like you to use this text (of the word RISK) as a starting point for the entire text, including Draenor and not just RISK but only give RISK that frame that RISK has in the image.
Other: None, except... OK sorry so there is an other! Could you give the entire picture a frame, like the one that the hive workshop uses, the leafy chains or w/e that is? I'm not real set on the frame so if it's too much work don't add it!
Also, as you can tell by my request, I kind of want the word RISK emphasized over Draenor, but if you follow my suggestions (RISK has a frame, Draenor doesn't, RISK is slightly darker blue, and RISK doesn't have that washed up look) then that should be all the emphasis RISK needs.

Thanks so much dab for the last sig and I'm really sorry it's now in the graveyard... maybe I'll use it again some day =P but I'm definitely without a doubt settled on Draenor RISK so no worries that I won't use this sig!

Thanks so much in advance guys! This thread is definitely uber pwnage.

And again thank you!! You guys are really providing a cool service here, you don't get enough credit.
:goblin_boom:

dab

dab

Level 10
Hey man, i really like signature you made for my map, if you can do it for my other map Greed of Darkness (link in my signature)...
Can you make it like this:
-About this
|
| Greed of Darkness ORPG
|
|
|
|____________________________________________________

but in your style, will give you credits, as i did in my other map :thumbs_up: !

Name/text: Greed of Darkness
Time-when-done: N/A, continuing when requester answered.
Information: You could have told me that you had a jungle themed map. I had to find out myself. Anyway, preview is up. As I'm not sure what is wrong, but I clearly see that something is wrong, give some feedback please.
Preview: greedofdarknesspreview.jpg
Link:

Last edited:

dab

dab

Level 10
OK I am back again! And... I'm really sorry to ask for another signature, I feel like a jerk asking you to do even more work after you already gave me an awesome sig, but my vision of a new RISK has changed and so must my sig!

Name: Draenor RISK (and in subtitles, smaller print) A world reimagined...
Background: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051215222913/wowwiki/images/b/b2/Outland.jpg
Theme:
Base Color: For the color I was thinking something light blue, like this. Also, if you could give the text Draenor kind of a washed up effect, like what happens when you dip paper with ink on it into water, where the ink bleeds out except I'd like the ink to have a more faded look on the edges rather then a real defined one. Then the word RISK would not have that same washed up look but look more like this and the color would be more of a darker shade of blue, something in between this and this.
Sorry if this is too specific.
Signature or Avatar(?): Signature
Effects: I would like you to use this text (of the word RISK) as a starting point for the entire text, including Draenor and not just RISK but only give RISK that frame that RISK has in the image.
Other: None, except... OK sorry so there is an other! Could you give the entire picture a frame, like the one that the hive workshop uses, the leafy chains or w/e that is? I'm not real set on the frame so if it's too much work don't add it!
Also, as you can tell by my request, I kind of want the word RISK emphasized over Draenor, but if you follow my suggestions (RISK has a frame, Draenor doesn't, RISK is slightly darker blue, and RISK doesn't have that washed up look) then that should be all the emphasis RISK needs.

Thanks so much dab for the last sig and I'm really sorry it's now in the graveyard... maybe I'll use it again some day =P but I'm definitely without a doubt settled on Draenor RISK so no worries that I won't use this sig!

Thanks so much in advance guys! This thread is definitely uber pwnage.

And again thank you!! You guys are really providing a cool service here, you don't get enough credit.
:goblin_boom:

Name/text: Draenor Risk
Information: You mentioned that you wanted the Hiveworkshop frame? I'm able to do that, however I will need confirmation from someone to Copy&Paste the frame, as the source is known (ie. The Hive in this case).

Preview:
Link:

Level 17
I would just like to point out that even if the waiting list as you say "needs" to be shortened, you should take your time with the images and make them as polished as possible.
If people want a signature then they will wait, you just have to give them a notification that you are in the process of making someone else's and they will have to wait.

:goblin_yeah:

Reactions: dab
Level 8
Name/text: Draenor Risk
Information: You mentioned that you wanted the Hiveworkshop frame? I'm able to do that, however I will need confirmation from someone to Copy&Paste the frame, as the source is known (ie. The Hive in this case).

Preview:
Link:

Excellent thank you!

Also, it doesn't need to be the hives frame, that was just a suggestion, but I'd love anything in that style if you know what I mean. Kind of earthy, something that blends well with the pic. I'll search google in a sec and try to find something...

Thanks again :)

Hey guys! Merry christmas to all of you.
I'd like to make another request.

Name: Indomitable1319's Terrain Gallery
Background: I'd like you to choose The Lich King's Assault (1 or 2; whichever one you like better) from here and make it as your base picture. You can edit it in any way; so long as it still shows the Lich King holding his sword. (It's okay if it's not full-body)
Theme: Anything Icy. Or something that fits the picture.
Base Color: Icy Blue
Signature or Avatar: Signature
Effects: Icyyyy.
Other: ICYYYY. Make the Indomitable text larger than the Terrain Gallery; and please make the font style icy as well.

210x50 pixels again.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey! i have 2 signs requests,

my 1st sign is,

Name: HardBryl
Background: DUngeon
Theme: Diablo 3
Base Color: Dark red and gray
Size: height 120, width 400
Type: Signature
Effects: Burning

my 2nd sign is,

Name: iluvthebar
Background: liqour and drinks
Theme: machines
Base Color: black and white
Effects: glitters
TYVM!! :D

Level 9
HEY EVERYBODY!!

I have been away from the Hive for a long time now but I am back and so is this shop!
I will look into all the request and hopefully approve and finish all of them soon!

Level 11
Hey! i have 2 signs requests,

my 1st sign is,

Name: HardBryl
Background: DUngeon
Theme: Diablo 3
Base Color: Dark red and gray
Size: height 120, width 400
Effects: Burning

my 2nd sign is,

Name: iluvthebar
Background: liqour and drinks
Theme: machines
Base Color: black and white
Effects: glitters
TYVM!! :D

Stats: Approve
Time: 24 Hours

Level 8
I'm still waiting for dab to do mine :)

No hurry no hurry! It is the holidays and so of course people are off doing other things, I just wanted to make that clear so that no one else did my sig.

<3 dabs sigs

Level 9
Okay people here is some really important information about the shop.

///////////////////////////
1: Me and dab wont be able to make ANY REQUESTS until after newyear.
2: I have been away from the Hive for a long time so most requests are not approved yet.
3: We will make a list of all requests AFTER NEW YEAR(!!) and make the signatures AFTER NEW YEAR(!!)
4: What I mean about this is that; x3Glike is currently the only member of our shop that will be working on signatures. I would recommend that you wait with your requests until after new year so that it will be easier for us to organize all the requests.

I am really sorry but we all need some free time, especially on these days.
In other words;

THE SIGNATURE SHOP IS NOW CLOSED!
We will be back in 4-5 days.

We would like to wish you all a Happy new year!

WAITING LIST
SIGNATURES

UserRequestPendingAcceptedRejectedFinished (If Accepted) Being Made By

nickel150
Here Not Yet

HardBryl47
Here Not Yet

Skycraft
Here

Thisisarrangedbypostcount.

WAITING LIST
ICONS

--
----Service Not Yet Available------

WAITING LIST

--
------------

WAITING LIST
LOADING SCREENS

--
------------

Last edited:
Level 9

WAITING LIST

nickel150
Here Not Yetdab

indomitable1319
Here

AL0NE
Here

HardBryl47
Here Not YetX3Glike

Skycraft
Here

Thisisarrangedbypostcount.

Thank you for that!
+rep!

I will make a link for this list, do you think you can try to keep it updated?
Once again, thank you!

Thank you for that!
+rep!

I will make a link for this list, do you think you can try to keep it updated?
Once again, thank you!

Sure, sure.
I'll try my best to. :grin:

Also, I have DRASTICALLY improved the introduction of the thread!
Aaand, I have improved the Waiting List as well (Split into four categories: Signatures, Icons, Loading Screens and Avatars)

thw_signshop_super_man_logotitle2.png

hanibonsign.png

Welcome to the Signshop!

Welcome to the Signature Shop, maintained by HaniBon, x3Glike, and dab!

Do you feel like you want a new, unique and AWESOME image? Well; just post here to get an awesome image fit to your request!

Detailed Information

These images are made for free; and we do not demand an addition to reputation count or any other reward for each image (But of course, we still highly appreciate these).
Signature Information

Signatures are a great way to advertise projects, yourself and other things. They can be edited by pressing the User CP (User Control Panel) button then going to the sub-category Edit Signature under Settings and Options.
Project Image Information

There are certain requirements for a request of an image for a project:
  • You will need at least 500 views.
  • You will need at least 50 replies.
  • The project MUST be hosted on The Hive Workshop.
Basic Rules

• Your image must be used in The Hive Workshop (we will not create signatures, avatars or any other type of 2D art for any other website).
  • We will never create 2D art that includes violent (such as real life war, blood or corpses) or sexual scenes.
  • You must use the "Request form" to request an image.
  • When we have made your image, you must use it! We will not work for nothing. If we see that you are not using your signature, we might remove it! We will also remove it if we find you inactive in The Hive Workshop.
  • Any posts in this thread must stick-to-topic! Use Private Messages if you have questions or anything else.
  • You are not allowed to edit the signature (for example, removing the text that tells people who made your signature). If you are not happy with your signature, you have the right to tell us to change it.
  • We will never make signatures larger than 800x120, avatars 80x80 and project logos 800x600. If you want a loading screen, minimap logo or such, talk to HaniBon and he will give you more information.
  • We are not a "skin" shop! We will not make skins for heroes, units, buildings or any other models.

We might also reject your request if we find it "bad" in any other way.
Thank you for reading!
You may request for:
  • Signatures (Including Project Signatures)
  • Loading Screens
  • Icons

To request properly; please fill in the required fields to have your signature properly made. (Fields with an asterisk (*) are fields required to be filled)

Request Form
Text In Request:
Text Position:
Text Color:
Text Font:
Text Effects:
*Background Image(s):
*Theme:
*Signature (Non-Project or Project), Avatar, Loading Screen or Icon:
Other Information:
By "theme", we mean for example: Undead, Halo, Super Mario etc.

This is a Signature's size. It can be made smaller but never larger!
temple_signature.png

This is an avatar's size. It can be made smaller but never larger!
temple_avatar.png

As for Loading Screens, they may be any size as they scale up to the monitor of the player.
As for Icons, they will follow the default WarCraft III size.

Upon the acceptance of your request, you may view the waiting list which can be found here maintained by indomitable1319. Your image may take a long while to make; but you can always be assured that they will have excellent quality.

Here we will showcase all of our previously made images to show you examples of our works.

thw_signshop_x3glike_finish.png

thw_signshop_Fuzzyfury_finish.png

doomedanglever2.png

thw_signshop_vista_sucks_finish.png

thw_signshop_millzy_finish-1.png

thw_signshop_starsheep_finish.png

thw_signshop_-peper-_finish.png

peper.png

thw_signshop_fan_finish.png

thw_signshop_fan_finish-1.png

thw_signshop_pie0107_finish.png

thw_signshop_crewlogo1.png

thw_signshop_pie0107_finish-1.png

thw_signshop_Ikitheavatar_finish.png

hellbourneherosiegesign.png

186044-albums3197-picture37691.png

doomedanglever1.png

shmuzzy101.png

93143d1290780713-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-preview.png

93823d1291741215-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-aki15.png

93930d1291914754-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-indomitable1319-sign-2.png

93929d1291914081-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-mouse1234.jpg

94143d1292168815-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-wratox.jpg

94083d1292103885-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-signature.png

94037d1292068042-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-rpgman509.jpg

94275d1292406902-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-greedofdarknesspreview.jpg

[CENTER][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_super_man_logotitle2.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/hanibonsign.png[/IMG]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=yellow][B][FONT=System][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Welcome to the Signshop![/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Welcome to the Signature Shop, maintained by HaniBon, x3Glike, and dab!

Do you feel like you want a new, unique and AWESOME image? Well; just post here to get an awesome image fit to your request!

[box=Detailed Information]
[CEnter]These images are made for free; and we do not demand an addition to reputation count or any other reward for each image (But of course, we still highly appreciate these).
[Box=Signature Information]
[CENter]Signatures are a great way to advertise projects, yourself and other things. They can be edited by pressing the [b]User CP (User Control Panel)[/b] button then going to the sub-category [b][color=mediumturquoise]Edit Signature[/color][/b] under [b][color=mediumturquoise]Settings and Options[/color][/b].[/CENter][/Box]
[Box=Project Image Information]
[CENter]There are certain requirements for a request of an image for a project:[color=MediumTurquoise][list][*]You will need at least [b]500 views[/b].
[*]You will need at least [b]50 replies[/b].
[*]The project [b]MUST[/b] be hosted on The Hive Workshop.[/color][/list][/CENter][/Box]
[Box=Basic Rules]
[CENter][list]
[*] Your image must be used in The Hive Workshop (we will not create signatures, avatars or any other type of 2D art for any other website).
[*] We will never create 2D art that includes violent (such as real life war, blood or corpses) or sexual scenes.
[*]You must use the "Request form" to request an image.
[*]When we have made your image, you must use it! We will not work for nothing. If we see that you are not using your signature, we might remove it! We will also remove it if we find you inactive in The Hive Workshop.
[*] Any posts in this thread must stick-to-topic! Use Private Messages if you have questions or anything else.
[*] You are not allowed to edit the signature (for example, removing the text that tells people who made your signature). If you are not happy with your signature, you have the right to tell us to change it.
[*] We will never make signatures larger than 800x120, avatars 80x80 and project logos 800x600. If you want a loading screen, minimap logo or such, talk to HaniBon and he will give you more information.
[*] We are not a "skin" shop! We will not make skins for heroes, units, buildings or any other models.[/list]

We might also reject your request if we find it "bad" in any other way.[/CENter][/Box]

[b][color=MediumTurquoise]Thank you for reading![/color][/b][/CEnter][/box]

You may request for:[list][*]Signatures [i](Including Project Signatures)[/i]
[*]Avatars
[*]Loading Screens
[*]Icons[/list][/B][/COLOR]

To request properly; please fill in the required fields to have your signature properly made. (Fields with an asterisk (*) are fields required to be filled)

[box=Request Form][center][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Text In Request:
Text Position:
Text Color:
Text Font:
Text Effects:
*Background Image(s):
*Theme:
*Signature (Non-Project or Project), Avatar, Loading Screen or Icon:
Other Information:[/color][/center][/box]
[I]By "theme", we mean for example: Undead, Halo, Super Mario etc.[/I]

[COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]This is a Signature's size. It can be made smaller but never larger!
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/temple_signature.png[/IMG]
This is an avatar's size. It can be made smaller but never larger!
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/temple_avatar.png[/IMG]
As for Loading Screens, they may be any size as they scale up to the monitor of the player.
As for Icons, they will follow the default WarCraft III size.[/b][/color]

[COLOR=yellow][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Upon the acceptance of your request, you may view the waiting list which can be found [url=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/signature-shop-come-cool-signature-178880/index20.html#post1802210]here[/url] maintained by [url=http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/indomitable1319/]indomitable1319[/url]. Your image may take a long while to make; but you can always be assured that they will have excellent quality.[/COLOR]

Here we will showcase all of our previously made images to show you examples of our works.

[hidden=Best Images]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_x3glike_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_Fuzzyfury_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2064/doomedanglever2.png[/img][/hidden]

[hidden=Art Gallery]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_vista_sucks_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_millzy_finish-1.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_starsheep_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_-peper-_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9307/peper.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_fan_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_fan_finish-1.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_pie0107_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_crewlogo1.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_pie0107_finish-1.png[/img]
[img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_Ikitheavatar_finish.png[/img]
[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8091/hellbourneherosiegesign.png[/img]
[IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/186044-albums3197-picture37691.png[/IMG]
[img]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1536/doomedanglever1.png[/img]
[img]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3125/shmuzzy101.png[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/93143d1290780713-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-preview.png[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/93823d1291741215-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-aki15.png[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/93930d1291914754-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-indomitable1319-sign-2.png[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/93929d1291914081-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-mouse1234.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/94143d1292168815-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-wratox.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/94083d1292103885-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-signature.png[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/94037d1292068042-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-rpgman509.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachments/requests-341/94275d1292406902-signature-shop-come-cool-signature-greedofdarknesspreview.jpg[/img]
[/hidden][/COLOR][/center]

Level 9
The thread is now officially open again!
Changes in the first post will soon be made.
Requests will be handled shortly.

Level 8
I also am curious to know if dab or hannibon is going to start on the waiting list soonish. Sorry not to be impatient or ungrateful! We just oh so love the sig shop :).

And skycraft, you changed your avatar again! =P

Status
Not open for further replies.