• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IMPORTANT: Sea-buckthorn with honey - smells like vinegar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Though I cannot answer the question how sea-buckthorn with honey smells I could give you some other useful information. Mostly cooking tips.
As you seem to be a fan of natural products I think we should discuss some of them here.
Also I would like to add that even though I am not a vegetarian I do not encourage the mindless slaughter of animals just to provide us food. Please your opinion on the matter.
Anyway, recipe nr 1:
Before I start with the recipe I would also like to ask you, if you know anything about the c# CodeDom class.
While writing the recipe here I realized the rest of the board would probably prefer that I send you the recipe by PM.
If theres anything else I can do for you let me know.

Level 21
Though I cannot answer the question how sea-buckthorn with honey smells I could give you some other useful information. Mostly cooking tips.
As you seem to be a fan of natural products I think we should discuss some of them here.
Also I would like to add that even though I am not a vegetarian I do not encourage the mindless slaughter of animals just to provide us food. Please your opinion on the matter.
Anyway, recipe nr 1:
Before I start with the recipe I would also like to ask you, if you know anything about the c# CodeDom class.
While writing the recipe here I realized the rest of the board would probably prefer that I send you the recipe by PM.
If theres anything else I can do for you let me know.

I am not a fan of natural products but I don't want to wake up in the morning and find my brother sick or even dead!

I've never used CodeDom but It is the compiler class, right? Let me see... http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/y2k85ax6.aspx

I NEED to know how the fuck is it supposed to smell and IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE GRASS-GREEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.