• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Halo UTM? ARE YOU JOKING???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hevenblood: Life must be getting to him.

-Peper-, they don't fit the ODST/marine model. I might as well attach it. The model needs to hold each gun with 2 hands(except pistols and small guns, which just needs to point straight), like this. Please redo them, though I have +3 repped ya for the effort :)

Last edited:
@-Peper-: Nvm, I fixed it. I attached a screenie below. I just slightly edited the 'weapon' attachment point of the Marine model. Lol, the Marine and SPARTAN models actually use similar attachment points!. Your mission is done. For now, could you try to fix up the holes in the Spartan Laser you made? Goolygot won't wrap it without the holes fixed.

@Hevenblood: Not much. I'll check on Izanagi's updates on animating the Hunter.

EDIT: I think I may upload the Marine model, just to lure more potential Halo fans to download the future UTM. What do you guys think? Besides, it would be nice to the Hivers so my Elite has a companion.

Last edited:
I will NEVER upload the helm! Mwahahaha!!! I love it too much *smiles to myself, opens up C:\Warcraft III\Models\Halo\ODSTHelm.mdx in Wc3 Viewer, screenshots it, prints it out, and then makes love to it*.
I think I will save the ODST for the UTM, I don't want people to have it yet, as it is too awesome. Good luck -Peper-!

Level 6
anything happening? I havent heard from anyone in a while. Has the project stopped? What? I really want to know, so do the people who want this to succeed.

Level 13
Its coz Ghost hasn't been online for a while, maybe because of school or somthing...
But I'm sure theres no real hurry, real life is much more important then this right?

Level 5
Are you people going make like a second skin for the marine model which makes it look like the Halo: Combat Evolved one? If so, will the swamp uniform (in 343 Guilty Spark) also be made? Just out of curiosity.

Level 6
Ghost, and superz, you still there? Havent heard from you in a while

And is there any progress? I know I havent been on lately, and I havent found anything, but what about the rest of you? We really want to know what is happening to this project.

Level 6
Daddy's BACKKKKKK!!!
Check these too out, btw, Hevenblood, nice find :) Never thought of that tank (though I have seen it). I believe that the whole of UNSC is crossed out (I don't really want to make the Halo Wars models eg. Wolverine).
Now it is time to focus on the Covenant. Anyways, here.

I present you, the Pelican.
attachment.php
attachment.php

The standard aerial troop transport vehicle, the Pelican is the most common air transport seen in the service of the UNSC. It can also convey supplies and smaller vehicles(like Warthogs).

and the Scorpion.
attachment.php

50 tonnes of hard steel and metal engineering, the Scorpion is the main artillery vehicle in the UNSC's arsenal of machinery. It has a thin, long barrel perfect for dynamic, lightning-fast barrages and thick armor capable of reflecting many bullets that would send a Marine to his grave.

Last edited:
@N00B5600:
No, I don't think so. But I will give downloaders permission to edit anything and everything, so long as they give credits to the original authors.

@-Peper-:
2nd time it's happened...laggy internet.
Well, good job on the SPARTAN Laser. We've officially finished every UNSC now, I just need Goolygot to wrap it.
Lets see what job you can do next...
I will get to work on the Phantom, based off Amigurumi's Space Drone. Superz has been appointed the Ghost and Wraith, and Izanagi has lost the Hunter which he was animating.
-Peper-, can you animate?

@Zealon: Thanks man! Good to be back!

Ok, here's a bunch of my minor halo doodads. It contains basic stuff like walls, floors, doors, but also tiny computer screens and consoles, wires, tubes, and my very own spark effect for damaged equipment. ;)

Some covenant doodads have alternate animations to be used for damaged vessels, to use theese, place a rect on top of your doodads and make a trigger that causes all doodads in that rect to play their "stand alternate" animation.

Have fun and remember to give credit.

Attachments

• Halo.rar
    305.7 KB · Views: 84
Level 6
Wot back online. Good to see you back ghost. Thank you for the Halo doodads Fingolfin. I havent looked at them yet, but I know that they will be awesome.
The scorpian looks really good, the wrap, and everything looks great on it . The pelican, I think that the wrap needs a little bit of work. I am no skinner, so I cant help you there.
Other thank that +rep to all of you, for all of the good work.

Level 5
Wow! Only the Covenant things are left! Congratulations! Too bad there's no model of Installation 04.... sniff.....

Status
Not open for further replies.