• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

YseraTheDreamer

So new model! Ysera night elf model! I hope you like it. This is similiar model to my Alexstrazsa elf model. Now i have permission for again editing the skin of 67_Chrome. So here is my model. Enjoy and give credit if you use ;) i hope i will soon make Malygos and Deathwing or Neltharion models.

UPDATE: 1. Added SFX to the animations Spell and attack
2. Fixed Clipping
3. More detailed boobs

Most beautiful icon I have ever seen! Thanks to mighty Sin'Dorei300!!!!

Keywords:
Ysera, Aspect, Dragon, Neutral, Emeral Dream, Night elf, Druid, Staff, Sorcerer, Boobs, Leaf, Magic, Druidism, Elune, Whatever
Contents

YseraTheDreamer (Model)

YseraTheDreamer (Model)

Reviews
13:55, 10th Oct 2010 DonDustin: back to pending 13th November 2010 General Frank: The execution of the idea is very good and creative. Model works in-game and performs well.

M

13:55, 10th Oct 2010
DonDustin: back to pending

13th November 2010
General Frank:
The execution of the idea is very good and creative.
Model works in-game and performs well.

Level 13
It looks great, the chest should still be fixed though, the blurriness is quite bad.

Level 4
Cant you or someone make a icon to this one? then it would be awsome! 4/5 some small things that need to fix otherwise good model! :D

Level 2
This is not exactly how I imagined that , but still its a fine models and really good idea .. :)

Level 4
Hmmm......i know thats the Ysera...but that who dont know willl think that she is Furrion sister! 5/5