• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Roleplaying Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
New clan to add :)

Name- Clan TRPG (The RolePlay Gods)
Formed- June 28, 2009
Chieftain- DukeNukem3D (Me)
Server- U.S. East

Clan WKRE is cool. I've had my own personal disagreements with them in past times, but oh well we're cool now :) Saken is correct to say they are really just a band of friends. Kinda like my clan but many of my clan's members have abandoned WC3 all together, but we are still hanging in there lol.

Clan RoR died quite some time ago. In fact my clan was started with mostly RoR members that were wanting to leave. They looked to me to lead them into a new clan and so here I am :p We're not the best clan obviously, but hell we have fun when we all get together and have a good RP. We have fun basically lol.

Damn that list has not been updated in a long time! AND IT WAS LAST UPDATED ON MY B-DAY LOL!!!

So add my clan to this please :)

Level 12
That sucks Sabertooth. Who all is still around from OotR anyways? You obviously, but is Osh, Hellmancer, or anyone else still around?

Also, as for Clan HoRP, they're a clan of back stabbing immature kids. They constantly go missing one account, come back as some new person who happens to blend right in though with intents on taking the clan over or by getting some form of power to kick someone else out. I've seen a handful of people do it by hanging around their forums and their clan channel, so there is definetly no way I'm involving myself in that sort of pre-school drama.

Anyways I finally just ended up joining my friends clan, Clan WKRE.

Level 2
Clan OTRP

--::Editted::--
Clan OTRP, Only True Roleplayers
Chieftan: ButWhoWasPhone
Second in command: NoobofHonour
Server: Us.West

Inactive, I left it behind due to the members being inactive, as well as not caring about the clan itself. They rarely participated in anything I created, and seemed to just use the clan for our bots.
Last I saw, members were getting the login message saying the clan is in danger of disbanding due to inactivity.
I don't plan on seeing it around much longer.

Forums: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Clan_OTRP/index.php?act=idx

--::Edit #2::-- It's gone.
(The forums are only run by me and troll now, I'll be using them for other purposes that have nothing to do with the clan. Since the clan never uses them)

Last edited:
Level 3
Heh, to the person who put up RotH oh so long ago: Ya, we're old school and proud of it.
And RotH is still alive, 4 years later.
Now onto less happy news.
Clan CORP collapsed after a coup left Flame fleeing Battle.net.
Clan COTR disbanded due to inactivity from their chieftain.
Clan OotR disbanded due to the fact Osh2 had to turn his focus to RL, now that he is out of college.
Clan RoR was a disaster, promptly abandoned by s33ds.

All of those are Azeroth clans.

Also, although they are less than upstanding, you should add Clan LOTA, under the control of Razorbane.

And to the previous replies: I had thought Western RPs were dead too. My attempts to expand RotH onto Lordaeron were disasterous. The first one disappeared like Roanoke when I was unable to log on for a week. The second one was disbanded over a disagreement with the guy I put in charge. Neither attempt was particulary successful during their lifetimes.

And because I am here: Join Clan RotH, we are celebrating our 4th birthday in a few weeks. Obviously we are doing something right.

Edit: Although it wasnt added, I noticed someone mentioned clan SPRP. They merged with Clan RotH a long time ago.

Level 12
I'd say any server is a drama server. Do you recall Clan HlVE and Clan HIVE?

I know on West people some how fear me, when I've only assocated myself with two clans over there, and have never made any enemies. People just assume I'm Narks, a hacker, or game crasher. None of which are true.

On East I've seen my fair amount of coup's, and have seen Clans hacked and destroyed, all because of she said he said bull shit. Drama, it sucks.

Level 3
Rpers are experts at creating drama. Problem: It doesn't always stay in the game.

And I find that the clan drama adds a little excitement to the whole thing.

DSM

DSM

Level 3
Sad News

Well im not sure when it happend but unforchantly my clan that held in for 4 1/2 years has been disbanded, i had left WC3 for afew months becouse i was into a different game and i had to take a break and left it into the hands of my right hand man, he emailed me and asked for permission to pass it to a friend of mine, i said ya sure couse i trusted the kid and i knew he was gona be around, i got on talked to him and afew months later my clan disapeared...makes me sad abit,

In memory of:

Clan MARP (Military Army Role Play)
Retired Chieftans: Dark_Swords_Man, Taz12345679,and Shadowshand

I am back now and working on a new map, i am also looking to create an RP/Map Editing clan for WC3, hopefuly i can find people, latel when i returned it apears that most of WC3 is bots now, i was afraid of that to...

Level 3
Well im not sure when it happend but unforchantly my clan that held in for 4 1/2 years has been disbanded, i had left WC3 for afew months becouse i was into a different game and i had to take a break and left it into the hands of my right hand man, he emailed me and asked for permission to pass it to a friend of mine, i said ya sure couse i trusted the kid and i knew he was gona be around, i got on talked to him and afew months later my clan disapeared...makes me sad abit,

In memory of:

Clan MARP (Military Army Role Play)
Retired Chieftans: Dark_Swords_Man, Taz12345679,and Shadowshand

I am back now and working on a new map, i am also looking to create an RP/Map Editing clan for WC3, hopefuly i can find people, latel when i returned it apears that most of WC3 is bots now, i was afraid of that to...

I cant believe it. 4 and a half years and I never ran into you?

{EDIT}
Update on Lordaeron. All the clans listed except for RPOF and BEL are dead. And neither of those clans are looking very well off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
I apologize, Rui.

Stallion: Two years? Jeese. That is inactive.

Also, add Clan EOR, Chieftain: Boynerd Server: Azeroth

Oh, EoR stands for Epidemic of Republic

Level 7
Also, please add clan BEL (belials elitist lackeys) Roleplaying clan with a website Here.............. as you can see.. a rp map is under way :)
Edit: after reading the page this comment is on i would like to say..
@ScoobyD Bel is nowhere near dead, the leaders innactive but the clan itself will not die until about 5 important members leave. (such as my self) as we are working on a rp map that will blow the shit out of your ass into your mouth :)
EDIT TWO: Belial is the leader of clan bel. (Duh)
EDIT THREE: theres another alive clan on Lordaeron, called ORPC (0nly's Roleplaying clan) even though its members are of a poor roleplaying standard (basic thing you will see out of them 'cept their shamies + chieftain is.. +12 stats to all for 'survival if they get attacked' lol.)

Level 3
If you say so. 5 members hardly makes up a clan though, and so long as your leaders are inactive, there is nothing to keep it going.

Level 7
If you say so. 5 members hardly makes up a clan though, and so long as your leaders are inactive, there is nothing to keep it going.

i didnt say 5 members, i said 5 important members, theres still like 20 of us that log on every now and then apart from the 5, i said the clan wont keep its clan status until those 5 are gone....l2readplz... i seriously hate it when people read something incorrectly (even if by accident) or only read 15 words and ignore the rest.... its annoying to have to write a comment saying 'i said nothing about this, i said that, ' and blablabla this and blablablabla that', it gets old too freaking quickly.

Level 3
RotH and EoR are the only Azeroth clans on that list that are still functional.

There is also Clan UARP. Chief is Azreth. Founded Sep. 2, 2010.
And Clan LOTA, Chief is Razorbane, Founded Aug. 22, 2008.

Edit:
Clan AoRP - Angels of Role Play -Chief: azzamination89 - August 12, 2010
Clan ERP - Elite Roleplayers - Chief: xben45 - April 27, 2010
Clan WKRE - WKRE - Chief: Saken - August 18, 2008

All of them are active Azeroth clans. Whew. That raises it up to 7 standing clans... Not that many of these are particularly well off clans but oh well. Clans are clans.

Edit: SHOOT DOnt hurt me, didnt mean to double post :( :( :( :( :(

Level 1
Oh, saw it was already said, but I'd figure I may as well say it again.
Clan UARP is alive, though not as strong as it should.
RPing on Azeroth, (Yey, East)
Trag was my previous account, as well as the previous leader.
BlackSwan/DeadWalk may be taking over as I have recently been playing a different game quite a bit.

Level 2
BaH

I would like to introduce another clan to this thread. Clan BaH, the next generation I guess you could say.

Name: Blood and Honor
Server: US East
Founded: September 25,2010
Clan Leader: WarlordSaurfang

:mwahaha:

Also, I salute you veteran clans and roleplayers. Without you, I guess there would be no next generation.

Level 1
Btw Info on rpof it may be dead right now but i was in it i was the leaders friend i believe But my name was Ecnowitdetechno then my comp took a crap and i lost warcraft 3 >.>

Level 1
Another new clan....

Im glad that new clans are coming up. Lemme introduce yet another one.

Clan GoRP (Gods of RolePlay (I know the name is shit but bear with me...))@Useast

Chief: steven5201. He pops in every now and then and plays with shammies&members

Shammies: MeRandomSatyr (me), Asip, pieofwar11, pieofwar111 (that place is held in for anyone who wants to try out I think), wrathchild. Unless you are really unlucky, one of these six people will be online for 24 hours.

We test people out (at least, I do) unless shammies recommend them as a friend.

We host SotDRP (three cheers for Anarki and the creators), Titan Land, DnD, Gods Throne and other decent RP games, but mostly SotDRP. I am usually on about 10pm-midnight on BNET TIME. Asip is on about same time too.

Hoping to see more members,

The Owl Hunter(MeRandomSatyr)

Mjk

Mjk

Level 1
Add WKRE its 3 years old and alive, US east. I know its been said its a group of friends but its a open for recruitment roleplay clan. Saying this as chief. (in game name Mk1995x) Creation date August 18, 2008.

WKRE stands for a quote actually from a roleplay, "If something goes Wrong, Kill the men, Rape the women, and Enslave the children."
Some people like to make up what it means, though really all you have to know is we're a roleplaying clan.
Usually we recruit through scouting as in hosting roleplays and inviting people who we think are good roleplayers though some have come to us and asked about the clan, and if you seem cool and intelligent you most likely will be allowed a place in our clan. Some think we're a clan of creators of the MRP - SotDRP maps considering we have Saken, Blackcat, and Miyog in our clan though our focus is not roleplay map making xD.

Last edited:
Level 1
I know the last post in this is quite old and I don't know if this would be considered thread necromancy or not, but would it be possible to update this list and see if any remain? I know Clan BaH is dead for sure now as of July 12. I haven't played WC3 for almost a year now and I've come back to see it in a sad state of bot-ridden empty lobbies and almost 0 fun maps still being hosted. Thanks.

Level 12
Clan MoRP (Monoliths of RolePlaying), Clan VoRP (Vehement of RolePlaying), and Clan LD (Light's Dawn) are three new-ish roleplaying maps. They all sort of formed after the death of Clan BaH and Clan BaHA.

There's also the other two older roleplaying Clans, Clan FAGS (Friends Against God Status), and Clan RotH (Rise of the Horde)

Level 1
It is nice to see that there are still role players out there. My Account name is ''Helghast'' and I am on U.S. East. I use to role play way back in 2002-2004. I stopped playing WC3 because of WoW but dropped WoW when I got my PS3 which was in 2007. Back In December of 2010 I actually reinstalled WC3:TFT on this laptop of mine mainly in hopes of role playing once again. But hopefully I can connect with the right people through this website.

This may not be the correct area to post this (I have only briefly skimmed through this website). But if anyone desire's to send a friend request my account name is ''Helghast'' I am on U.S. East. It's really good to know there are some serious role players out there.

Reactions: Rui
Level 1
I didn't see WSSR on the list, we've still got a pretty decent base. And there's PRP with I believe is a reformation of RPR if I"m not mistaken.

Last edited:
Level 1
Add our Clan to the roster as well. New and relatively small, but we're growing steadily. I firmly believe that we're one of the last TFT clans who indulge in very serious role playing. We also descend from ERP which has died due to xben45 failing to log onto Warcraft to renew the Clan. You may remember us.

Name: Clan ARPC (A Role Playing Clan)
Chieftain: TiCC (you may remember him), myself, Evile_Eagle
Server: US East

Our main topics are our forum role plays. My Clan is excellent in that aspect.

http://aroleplayingclan.freeforums.org/portal.php

Level 1
Rising of the Horde is no longer alive, however its members have regrouped to make PRP, Phoenix Roleplaying. It's still centered on U.S. East and they are actively looking for more members.
Monoliths of Roleplay no longer exists.

Level 3
RotH disbanded November 21, 2011 due to a rather unfortunate series of events. East.

WKRE disbanded. East.

Every clan on that list on Northrend is gone.

Add Clan WSSR (Celestial Reality). Chieftain is JYOCO, founded January 8, 2011. East.

Add Clan ARPC (A Roleplaying Clan) Chieftain is Mabel_Syrup, founded December 19, 2011. East.

Clan GORP of East was founded November 26, 2010.

Clans EoR, MRPG, GORE, OFFS, and RPLS of East are all gone.

Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.