• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon

This is the original version of Darky's map. No changes were made and it is not playable with the new version of Warcraft.

IMPORTANT
For those playing on 1.29+ game versions please download BizzaroFukuro's fix in his post here: click
Contents

Nature's Call - Return of the Dragon (Campaign)

Reviews
17:13, 26th Mar 2013 Vengeancekael: Fixed version - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2261221-post64.html

M

17:13, 26th Mar 2013
Vengeancekael: Fixed version - http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2261221-post64.html

Level 9
why is the bugged version here?

i know the bug is because the blizz update...

but it still aint working...

Level 9
En3RgY_Chacal - Needed patch hmm 1.12 or 1.15.
Let's repeat:
1. Open World Editor
2. Open Campaign Editor inside World Editor
3. Open RoTD
4. Load and save all maps after 3 map(error in tgigger lighting strike-you see). Don't forget edit submaps .

Level 9
Hmmm,
this isnt the fixed version is it?
the problem is with one of the spells that are in all the maps from mission 3 onwards....
It doesn't take long to fix, you just need to change a variable named "lightning" in one of the electric dragon's spells to something else. Wc3's parser doesn't allow that as a variable name anymore...

Level 5
It's a relic of the past, the game (campaign or map w/e you want to call it) deserves a 9 or 10. Also, RoTD had a nice gameplay and storyline.

Level 1
Great thing but have a problem with map 6. i'm visiting gnoll camp but there are no items dropped... is it a bug, or what am I doing wrong?

Level 3
I waited anxiously for this to be released. For almost a year I kept myself updated, until finally the releasedate was set. When it finally came, I couldn't wait to try it out.

Unfortunately, it was full of bugs. So many that by the third level, I gave up (I had copies of all my heroes, spells didn't work properly, it seemed nothing was as it should). Darky said he would make a new version addressing the bugs, but he never did. The bastard wasn't heard from since then.

I'm gonna download this again and give it another chance. God help me.

Level 1
For varulf, I understand your indignation. I have collided with it. I am download 4 versions from different sites and all of them were with bugs. But here some posts earlier from Sep 3, 2007, Bluewind have given the reference on normal the version of the company. I have passed it without problems, thanks Bluewind. (http://flo.seitznet2.at/files/RotDFIX.w3n).
PS.One moment, in this version,when you begin your game on a new map do save of the game,because in the menu of the company the levels of the company are not accessible all (in my case are absent 5 and 9).

Level 10
Let me tell u something: this map would have 10/10. but it is so full of bugs, that it only has 2/10. for an example:
Capter One:
If u skip the chinematic, example the one in the submap (when u defeated the opponent side), u will not get the ring of protection+3.
and u cant save, while ure in the submap, cuz so u cant get out...
Or in Capter 2:
The movie with the bronze dragons suddently came up (none of mine men were up there), and while i was looking at it, some ghouls came down, and destroyed my base + start hero.
Lucky the goblin wherent there, so i thought: if i win this part of the camp, my hero may come again, so i took whosyourdaddy on, and flew with the jetpack up to the undead base. then, suddently, when i entered an are with some rocks, he just died.
so uhm... only 2/10. fix the bugs please!!

Level 4
Which vesion was used for this campaign? I got error while loading it in TFT 1.07 (I couldn't load the first map - so this was made in a later version) and got buggy gameplay starting with TFT 1.18 (duplicated heroes, etc.) So wich patch could screw it?

Level 4
is this still playable without any bugs or errors? i played first map, and it bugged and kept sending me back to main menu of wc. so im guessing this version is unplayable

Level 10
About Bugs what first rely talked about, maps in this hiveworkshop are modern so even if you want play most worst in this site , you need blizzard update... if you got problem downloading em automatic, then try in google search to download update or best site where ya want lookin is main blizzard site! most needed update is 1.22

Last edited:
Level 2
Great campaign, nice storyline and good strategy. Decent combat flow. My only major problems with this were the bugs in some spells and nearly all the sub maps. I know there's a way to fix it, but I already played it through before fixing and I don't like to replay campaigns very much, maybe down the road. Good job though.

Level 2
RoTD has a really good gameplay and storyline. I also loved all the custom skills, units, and items u made.
But it is extremely buggy. Whenever i go into a sub map and exit, i always get sent back into the campaign title screen. Whenever u load the game, things get buggy such as an extra metamorphus appear at the corner of the map. Aside from these downsides, its still a very good campaign. Just really annoying and hard to play at times.

Last edited:
Level 2
Bluewind Ur Download Link When I Downloaded it it says unable to open

The Reason Was Data Was Changed blah blah blah blah

Help?:cry:

Level 1
Can anyone kindly tell me Why my heroes could not enter the labyrinth in Map 5? They seem to be stuck outside even with the map in Metamorphus' Inventory

Level 3
i can't even get past the 3rd map the dragon of choice i choose a dragon then exit through the cave hole next to the dragon eggs yet i wont give me the ability to choose the next part of the campaign.....

Level 2
I've been trying to play this campaign, but it wont let me past the 3rd map, after i choose an egg it gos into the cave then kicks me out into the mission select thing.

Level 2
creative: good
fun : very fun
bugs: got some error bugs

for me this saga is good 4/5(W/ bugs is 4/5 but if the game got 1 or no bugs = 5/5)
-Gonzalo444

Last edited:
Level 1
when i get out of the catacombs the game moved back to the start of chapter 1 -.- is it just me or ...

Level 2
Bug?

Hey I gt a problem at map 1 After i went into the catacomb i cant get out ><
the first time i go out it quit the map O.O i have to start it all over again
Second time i try going out the catacomb again it just turn black and didnt change map Pls check this out >< I cant do the quest anymore