• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghoul.blp

I got a request for Left 4 Dead skins and i made this to warm up on the Zombie theme. Just thought it might be useful here so... Enjoy! :D

Keywords:
Left, 4, Dead, Jockey, Zombie, Xbox, Gaming, Games, Guns, Blood, Undead
Contents

The Jockey (Texture)

Reviews
10:58, 2nd Jan 2010 67chrome: Looks good :)
the shoulders are actually pretty weird cuz they use the wrap from the center of the back. and skinning the shadings for a shoulder in the center of the back would kinda look weird.

BTW guys this is proof that the dodge and burn tool is so damn useful. and it can be very effective if you know how to use it. :p this whole skin. dodge amd burn. :p

Level 17
maybe someone should do a higher polished Model of the Ghoul, because i have seen so many awesome Skins for him, but when they are on the mesh, they look much more worth than on the blp file :/
, I exactly though the same, the unwrap looks really good, but how the model wraps it at the shoulders etc. But Dentothor can't do anything about that of course, so +rep for good skin.